[WORLD] BN.com Deal: 30% off One LEGO Item

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[WORLD] BN.com Deal: 30% off One LEGO Item

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:35 pm

Valid at BN.com until March 7 only

This deal was mentioned before in the Groupon Thread, but members have now been notifying us that the 30% off Kid's Club Coupon Code works even without joining. All you have to do is enter coupon code N7K9R7V and you'll automatically receive 30% off one LEGO Item. If your in United States, you can get FREE Shipping on orders above $25. Once again, thanks to forum member gabriellee11 for sharing the coupon code with us! Below is a guide meant for those that are outside of the United States.

BN.com Shipping Rates

We would like to emphasize that this is an extremely good deal for people living outside of the United States as BN.com has very reasonable shipping costs. Listed below are the shipping rates for worldwide. What makes it even better is that the rates are still the same regardless of how big the item is. So the bigger the item, the better the deal is.
  • United States: FREE Shipping on Orders above $25
  • Canada: First Item $6.48, Additional Items $2.49 each
  • International: First Item $12.98, Additional Items $5.49 each
BN.com Price Comparsion

We will give an example on the LEGO Star Wars T-6 Jedi Shuttle. The prices listed below are after the 30% off discount and shipping costs have been included already. Take a look and see how much you are saving if you buy from your local retailers. We did not list every single country but we assume that you get the point. As you can see, savings are around the 40% off range for most countries (except UK) even though we only got 30% off the USA MSRP and have to pay for shipping. Of course, savings may not be as big if your country's MSRP is close to the USA MSRP. *Prices listed below may differ slightly due to live exchange rates and does not include applicable taxes.
  • Australia: 46% off - $54.34 AUD (retails at $99.99 AUD)
  • Canada: 40% off - $48.16 CAD (retails at $79.99 CAD)
  • Germany: 43% off - €40.04 EUR (retails at €69,99 EUR)
  • United Kingdom: 32% off - £34.14 GBP (retails at £49.99 GBP)
  • United States: 30% off - $42 USD (reg.$59.99 USD)

Permalink: http://toysnbricks.com/home/world-bn-co" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; ... go-item-2/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

durge74
Peasant
Peasant

Re: [WORLD] BN.com Deal: 30% off One LEGO Item

Post by durge74 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 10:41 am

I was just wondering if any Canadians have placed an order with B&N. I placed my first ever order with them today as I could simply not pass up the Jedi T6 Shuttle for that price. I paid GST tax on my order and I am assuming that I will not have to worry about any brokerage fees because the tax has already been collected. Does anyone know for sure? I can't seem to find any info on their website about any additional fees for Canada only that they have collected the GST and they give their GST number. I know that GST no longer exists as it is now HST for Ontario so I was just wondering what other people have experienced.
Cheers
Durge74

bulwark
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by bulwark » Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:41 am

I'm in Ontario as well. I've ordered a number of sets from BN.com, none of them had any money owing on them when they arrived, brokerage or other.

durge74
Peasant
Peasant

Post by durge74 » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:24 pm

Awesome thanks for info, that being the case I am certainly going to be taking advantage of their deals more often.

vancouvertim
I'm New !

Post by vancouvertim » Thu Feb 10, 2011 2:13 pm

The flat charge delivery rate makes this, for those of us in Canada, unmissable. It works out cheaper than Lego.com even without any discounts. T6 ordered!

Shijima
Knight
Knight

Post by Shijima » Thu Feb 10, 2011 4:41 pm

Its sold out now.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Thu Feb 10, 2011 9:04 pm

When making a purchase, don't forget to click on our affiliate links first.

Shijima wrote:Its sold out now.
I'm actually quite suprised that the T-6 Shuttle is already sold out when the bigger sets are still here. I guess its the TnB effect. :P To be honest, some of the biggers sets works out to be even better in savings.
  • 43% off before tax - Clone Turbo Tank $94.67 with tax and shipping included (reg.$159.99)
  • 41% off before tax - Police Station for $79.97 with tax and shipping included (reg.$129.99)
*Prices are Canadian

legitimatealex
Count
Count

Post by legitimatealex » Fri Feb 11, 2011 2:49 pm

Can anyone find 'The Burrows' on their website? Their search engine is a tricky *. It comes up with some sets when I search their theme, but not others when I just search LEGO. The only Harry Potter set I see coming up is the 'Freeing Dobby' set.
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?

Shijima
Knight
Knight

Post by Shijima » Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:47 pm

Ya, I was thinking the same thing as you, I could only find Freeing Dobby as well.

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:16 pm

legitimatealex wrote:Can anyone find 'The Burrows' on their website? Their search engine is a tricky *. It comes up with some sets when I search their theme, but not others when I just search LEGO. The only Harry Potter set I see coming up is the 'Freeing Dobby' set.
Lol... The only way to get a discount (more than 5-10%) on a Harry Potter set :twisted: Great minds think alike.
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

legitimatealex
Count
Count

Post by legitimatealex » Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:27 pm

Well I'm really searching hard for a discount on it because although my girlfriend loves LEGO and builds as much as I do, she doesn't get as excited as I do for certain sets, but those that do really get her excited, and the Burrow is definitely one of those sets. It's hard enough to find in stores and it's never on sale. I don't have $60 to pony up on a set though, especially if I still want to take her out to dinner. Quite an issue really. I'm trying Borders tomorrow with a 40% off coupon. Might have better luck there.
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?

faish888
I'm New !

Post by faish888 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:36 am

This 30% discount coupon does not seem to work on any LEGO items. I think it's because of the following clause that appears for most if not all LEGO items :

Note: This item does not qualify for coupons or promotional discounts unless expressly stated.

:( :( :(

meyerc13
Knight
Knight

Post by meyerc13 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:31 am

It did work, I used it to buy an Apple Tree House just last week. Maybe the high number of non-members using the coupon has caused them to lock it down? I am a paying member of their rewards program and also a Kids Club member.

Shijima
Knight
Knight

Post by Shijima » Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:12 pm

What you need to keep an eye out for Faish, was that there was a special exclusion below that message saying that it is Kids Club Eligible, which is where the coupon came from.

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:29 pm

I've used this coupon to purchase the Lego Police Station, Lego Creator Apple House from BN.com, and on about 4-5 other sets from in-store purchases. If you can't use the discount, you're doing something wrong, or you've already claimed a discount with that email address.
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

faish888
I'm New !

Post by faish888 » Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:52 pm

It looks like the coupon's terms may have been changed recently. It cannot be used on any LEGO. I found another forum with similar comments from members who found that same problem from just this week.

http://amodularlife.wordpress.com/2011/ ... s/#respond" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:56 pm

Hmm.. I want to call BS. If you click on the eligibility requirements it lists "toys" as an option, and I didn't see it say anything about Lego being excluded.

Funny that all the sudden they have almost every Harry Potter set now available as well... Evil Evil Evil... gonna try to go use my coupon in store tomorrow and see what they say. (That is if I can find an employee I haven't already used it with :P)

Shijima
Knight
Knight

Post by Shijima » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:00 pm

Taken from this page.
http://gifts.barnesandnoble.com/Toys-ga ... 076/?itm=2

Note: This item does not
qualify for coupons or
promotional discounts
unless expressly stated.

Kids' Club Eligible. See More
Details

The kids club thing is where the coupon comes from I believe.

r1chard
Knight
Knight

Post by r1chard » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:25 am

confirmed, the code N7K9R7V no longer applies. and really just in time when they restocked on HP lego sets :( though no hagrid's hut :lol: been eying this one in particular. however, was able to use the code few days ago when it's working, and apple tree house just came in today. yay!

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:36 am

I thought the same thing.. and they just got the airport as well. I'm going to go check out my local store to see if they have any of those 'new' sets in and see if they will still honor the printout =)