LEGO Store Calendar, Dec. 2014 (US/CA)

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

LEGO Store Calendar, Dec. 2014 (US/CA)

Post by vynsane » Sun Nov 02, 2014 8:55 am

Highlights:
  • Create a Minifigure version of your family's holiday card at www.LEGO.com/MinifigureFamily
  • Nov 1st - Dec 31st: Free Exclusive 2015 LEGO Wall Calendar with purchase of $75 or more
  • Nov 28th - Dec. 1st: Free Exclusive Holiday Set with a purchase of $99 or more
  • 1st: Last chance for “Brick Friday” weekend deals!
  • 5th - 7th: LEGO Creativity Tour (Powered by LEGO KidsFest) Premieres at the Mississippi Coast Convention Center in Biloxi, www.LEGOcreativitytour.com
  • 16th: Place your order by noon EST to receive it in time for Christmas!
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

mattlee1965
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: LEGO Store Calendar, Dec. 2014 (US/CA)

Post by mattlee1965 » Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:03 am

Does anyone actually know what are the special offers inside the wall calendar????

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Fri Nov 07, 2014 6:38 am

We received one at this month's MMMB, but my daughters friend got it. We didn't open it in the car, but there were three coupons that were visible, because the backing extended beyond the cover. They were offers for free minifigures in January, February and March:
  • Free LEGO Shop Employee minifigure w/purchase and coupon (January)
  • Free Han Solo (Hoth) minifigure w/purchase and coupon (February)
  • Free Build-a-Minifigure three-pack w/purchase and coupon (March)
I'd imagine there's a coupon like that per month. I can't recall if the purchases had to be over a certain threshold.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

jmeninno
Knight
Knight

Post by jmeninno » Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:51 am

Would someone kindly someone confirm if there are other coupons, in addition to the three vynsane mentioned? I have seen pics of the calendar and those three coupons, but I figured those were the only coupons for the entire year. I can't imagine if there were 12 of those style coupons! I'm a Lego fan, but I've never been to a Lego store 12 times in one year. Since I usually only go 5-6 times a year and use those awesome (now "retired) Kidstuff $20 off $100 coupons, guess I'll have to make some smaller purchases to use all 12 calendar coupons (since they require a purchase)...if there are 12 coupons...

mrbean
Citizen
Citizen

Post by mrbean » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:26 pm

Anybody know if double VIP or triple VIP points will be happening on Brick Friday weekend? All of October was double VIP plus free holiday set. I was hoping for a similar deal in November, as I'd like to get another large set and the 2nd holiday set.

cmrt1014
Citizen
Citizen

Post by cmrt1014 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 10:23 am

jmeninno wrote:Would someone kindly someone confirm if there are other coupons, in addition to the three vynsane mentioned? I have seen pics of the calendar and those three coupons, but I figured those were the only coupons for the entire year. I can't imagine if there were 12 of those style coupons! I'm a Lego fan, but I've never been to a Lego store 12 times in one year. Since I usually only go 5-6 times a year and use those awesome (now "retired) Kidstuff $20 off $100 coupons, guess I'll have to make some smaller purchases to use all 12 calendar coupons (since they require a purchase)...if there are 12 coupons...
Someone on Brickset posted images of each month of the calendar. Unfortunately, there appear to be just the three coupons - on the front of the back cover that is longer than the calendar. So, it's just the three for the first three months.

:zzz:

jmeninno
Knight
Knight

Post by jmeninno » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:47 pm

Hi cmrt1014, would you kindly post a link? I can't find the article on Brickset.

Thanks for the info. I'm still grateful for those three coupons. I already have Han, but missed out on the Store Employee and who wouldn't love to get your own custom made three minfigs for free (with a purchase, of course)?

cmrt1014
Citizen
Citizen

Post by cmrt1014 » Sat Nov 08, 2014 6:50 pm

jmeninno wrote:Hi cmrt1014, would you kindly post a link? I can't find the article on Brickset.

Thanks for the info. I'm still grateful for those three coupons. I already have Han, but missed out on the Store Employee and who wouldn't love to get your own custom made three minfigs for free (with a purchase, of course)?
Here you go:

http://www.bricksetforum.com/discussion ... r-is-up/p2

jmeninno
Knight
Knight

Post by jmeninno » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:34 pm

Many thanks, cmrt1014!

MrVEP
Knight
Knight

Post by MrVEP » Fri Dec 12, 2014 1:51 pm

Nothing, never mind

sgogeta4
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by sgogeta4 » Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:11 pm

Is there any Christmas eve/day sale as per the calendar or is that just marking the date?