LEGO DC Super Heroes Justice League Themed Sets 2015

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO DC Super Heroes Justice League Themed Sets 2015

Post by Toys N Bricks » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:27 am

Idlehands has revealed a list of the upcoming LEGO Super Heroes sets for 2015. There will be 4 sets in total and will be based on Justice League. So far, there are no pictures yet, but we did see 76025 Green Lantern vs. Sinestro last month from the SDCC. What do you think these sets would be like? (via Brickset)

DC Comics Justice League LEGO Super Heroes Sets

LEGO 76025 Green Lantern vs. Sinestro
LEGO 76026 Gorilla Grodd Goes Bananas
LEGO 76027 Black Manta Deep Sea Strike
LEGO 76028 Darkseid Invasion

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-dc-super-he ... sets-2015/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

wegj
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: LEGO DC Super Heroes Justice League Themed Sets 2015

Post by wegj » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:07 am

Can't wait to see what these look like!
WEGJ–keep creating!
http://BRICKSTORMS.com Custom Models + Minifigs

Batman
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Batman » Thu Aug 14, 2014 10:45 am

Darkseid. Saaaweet.

MrPunk2u
I'm New !

Post by MrPunk2u » Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:25 am

Supergirl minifig on the way

Tiedmon
I'm New !

Post by Tiedmon » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:42 pm

These sets are definitely coming from the new Lego Batman 3 video game! You can see what the figures are going to look at in the game in the new released screenshots.

Gorilla Grodd and Dark Seid will probably be really cool bigfigs!

http://gamerant.com/lego-batman-3-scree ... e-lantern/

Tiedmon
I'm New !

Post by Tiedmon » Thu Aug 14, 2014 12:45 pm

zmw92
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by zmw92 » Thu Aug 14, 2014 1:22 pm

Oh my lanta. I dont even have words

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:31 pm

Very excited about Gorilla Grodd and Darkseid. Not sure that I want Gorilla Grodd and Darkseid to be the same size though (I'm worried that they will both be the same size as Hulk). Gorilla Grodd would be fine the same size (height and build as Hulk) but Darkseid should be a little slimmer I think (although much bigger than a normal minifigure). If not smaller I think he should stand up straighter than hulk (not hunched over).

Could they possibly be planning to make Gorilla Grodd be brickbuild (like Groot) rather than large minifig? I'm guessing not since they are releasing a Chima large minifig of a mammoth or elephant looking character with what appears to be a similar sculpt to the Hulk (head and some details are different)

Sinfanti
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Sinfanti » Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:15 pm

Am I the only one who's excited about a Black Manta minifig? I always thought he was the coolest looking guy in the Legion of Doom.

wegj
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by wegj » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:42 pm

Sinfanti wrote:Am I the only one who's excited about a Black Manta minifig? I always thought he was the coolest looking guy in the Legion of Doom.
I dig, he is awesome in Young Justice.
WEGJ–keep creating!
http://BRICKSTORMS.com Custom Models + Minifigs

DarthPaka
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by DarthPaka » Fri Aug 15, 2014 6:35 pm

Don't forget Brainiac Attack (76029)

Better make room on the ole VISA :mrgreen:

Deathstroke
I'm New !

Post by Deathstroke » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:42 pm

Omg I can't wait. It's awesome we're getting other villains besides Batman ones. Gorilla Grodd, Brainiac, Darkseid & Black Manta. Based on the Lego Batman 3 images, I'd love to have a minifig on Frankenstein, Supergirl & Stargirl

BrickGarurumon
Knight
Knight

Post by BrickGarurumon » Sat Aug 16, 2014 5:39 am

Too bad they aren't based off the Justice League cartoon.

Brick_r
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Brick_r » Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:46 pm

Hmm...I’m in a love/hate relationship with all of this.
On the one hand: the Green Lantern set looks awesome. I really want to see how Darksied is done (bigfig, BIGfig, BIGFIG...um, sorry).
On the other hand: Grodd and Black Manta mean Flash and Aquaman...which I have already...yeah, I know I have Batman ad nausea (hmmm...Dear Rocksteady...), but that can be kinda’ expected: the guy rivals Stark when it come to costumes and gear (although I think Wayne’s is waaaaay cooler). And I know they’re the ‘New 52’ versions, but...well, consider what I found:
Funny, haven’t been a Beast Boy for years; but I want that figure...Not to mention: Booster Gold (w/Skeets), Hawkman, Blue Beetle (preferable the Ted Kord version), Huntress, Power Girl, Blue Devil, and...well...Ambush Bug (hey any guy whos foe is a sentient sock...)

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:07 pm

I LOVE Beast Boy! It would make a great looking minifig and easily done

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Mon Aug 25, 2014 4:14 pm

Brickfan has posted more info about the Justice League sets. They got the news from someone at Eurobricks.

This is second hand info so I can't verify it

Gorilla Grodd Goes Bananas (76026) – with Wonder Woman’s Invisible Jet. Batman with mech and Flash will also be included in the set. Gorilla Grood as bigfig. (this will definitely devalue the Riddler chase set if it does indeed include a good Flash... not sure how these minifigs will look)

Black Manta Deep Sea Strike (76027) – Batman with Batsub. Black Manta will have a larger sub. Also includes Robin and Aquaman.

Darkseid Invasion (76028) – Darkseid as bigfig. Includes Superman

Brainiac Attack (76029) – Includes JLA Javelin Jet with minifigs Brainiac, Superman, Hawkman, Supergirl, and a Brainiac Drone. (similar to X-men jet I'm assuming in size and price)

zmw92
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by zmw92 » Mon Aug 25, 2014 10:21 pm

StClair wrote:Brickfan has posted more info about the Justice League sets. They got the news from someone at Eurobricks.

This is second hand info so I can't verify it

Gorilla Grodd Goes Bananas (76026) – with Wonder Woman’s Invisible Jet. Batman with mech and Flash will also be included in the set. Gorilla Grood as bigfig. (this will definitely devalue the Riddler chase set if it does indeed include a good Flash... not sure how these minifigs will look)

Black Manta Deep Sea Strike (76027) – Batman with Batsub. Black Manta will have a larger sub. Also includes Robin and Aquaman.

Darkseid Invasion (76028) – Darkseid as bigfig. Includes Superman

Brainiac Attack (76029) – Includes JLA Javelin Jet with minifigs Brainiac, Superman, Hawkman, Supergirl, and a Brainiac Drone. (similar to X-men jet I'm assuming in size and price)
Awhhhh yea! Definitely need to save up some cash. These sets are definitely going to be hot & i hope it pushes Lego to expand the DC Universe line! So excited for the rumored supergirl, hawkman, brainiac. I cannot myccc excitement! I wonder if Aquaman, Flash, Superman... etc chave different costumes

Taveren
I'm New !

Post by Taveren » Tue Aug 26, 2014 4:24 pm

While all this is fantastic, I hope the Darkseid set also has a Cyborg. He is after all the one in the comics who produces the boom tube that transports the Justice League to the planet where Darkseid lives. Plus it would be logical seeing as Cyborg is actually in the New 52 JLA and he is featured in the trailer for the new Lego Batman game.

zmw92
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by zmw92 » Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:20 am

Cyborg would be legit. Ive always wanted him as a minifig with the neck apparatus you can attach claws, arms, guns... etc to.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Wed Dec 24, 2014 11:37 am

Brick_r wrote:Hmm...I’m in a love/hate relationship with all of this.
On the one hand: the Green Lantern set looks awesome. I really want to see how Darksied is done (bigfig, BIGfig, BIGFIG...um, sorry).
On the other hand: Grodd and Black Manta mean Flash and Aquaman...which I have already...yeah, I know I have Batman ad nausea (hmmm...Dear Rocksteady...), but that can be kinda’ expected: the guy rivals Stark when it come to costumes and gear (although I think Wayne’s is waaaaay cooler). And I know they’re the ‘New 52’ versions, but...well, consider what I found:
Funny, haven’t been a Beast Boy for years; but I want that figure...Not to mention: Booster Gold (w/Skeets), Hawkman, Blue Beetle (preferable the Ted Kord version), Huntress, Power Girl, Blue Devil, and...well...Ambush Bug (hey any guy whos foe is a sentient sock...)
Brickfan posted some interesting news of a rumor that we may be getting LEGO Beast Boy, Starfire and Deathstroke minifigures in 2015!!! Brickfan got their info from Groove Bricks. Here is the link to the Brickfan article...
http://www.thebrickfan.com/more-lego-su ... t-details/

I don't remember seeing a picture of Starfire. Hope it looks good. I'll be happy with any Beast Boy I think. Such a fun character. Fingers crossed for a Raven minifigure :-)