[USA] August 28 - LEGO Star Wars : The Quest for R2-D2

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
Ice
Administrator
Administrator

[USA] August 28 - LEGO Star Wars : The Quest for R2-D2

Post by Ice » Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:48 pm

Check out CN on August 28 at 9pm to see the world premiere of LEGO Star Wars : The Quest for R2-D2.
Looks like this is for USA only as its only seen on the LEGO Shop @ Home website.

You can now view this video on youtube.

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Re: [USA] August 28 - LEGO Star Wars : The Quest for R2-D2

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Sat Aug 29, 2009 7:42 pm

I just saw it and I must say it's pretty neat. It's cool to watch some of the sets being force built. It looks like we might even get a set of general greivous' ship next year!

dane
I'm New !

Post by dane » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:27 pm

I didn't get to see it on T.V. because I guess the played on the commercial breaks, which would have been nice if they specified that. But I did see it on Youtube. Even though it was like one big advertisement for all the sets out right now and some upcoming ones, I thought it was pretty well done and had plenty of funny Easter Eggs. It was kind of weird seeing Battle Droids running along side of an AT-AT though.

mr.bobwashere

Post by mr.bobwashere » Sun Aug 30, 2009 9:35 pm

dane wrote:I didn't get to see it on T.V. because I guess the played on the commercial breaks, which would have been nice if they specified that. But I did see it on Youtube. Even though it was like one big advertisement for all the sets out right now and some upcoming ones, I thought it was pretty well done and had plenty of funny Easter Eggs. It was kind of weird seeing Battle Droids running along side of an AT-AT though.
Yeah... The Republic actually used the AT-AT In the battle of Jabiim and thought it was stupid and abandoned the project, but then the Empire came along and said "Well this is awesome!"

DarthPaka
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by DarthPaka » Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:04 am

I hope there is an upraded Grievious in the future, the current one legs are too stiff and unposable, although his Starfighter is pretty sweet! With its dual engine you can tell that ship is like the Ford Mustang of Starships!! :lol: :lol: