Ever wonder how the Knights from Kingdoms or Castle spent the wintery holidays? What about Lord Vampire and his Vampire Bride from Monster Fighters - do they try to let bygones be bygones and invite Rodney Rathbone and Jack McHammer over for a holiday dinner, or as the main course? Do the aliens from Alien Conquest have a tradition at all?
You can answer these questions - enter our Holiday 2013 contest, "Holiday Traditions of Minifigures From Your Favorite Theme"!
- CITY/TOWN minifigures are excluded because that's basically Winter Village.
- Any other theme that has had an Advent Calendar will be given extra scrutiny to make sure none of the builds are direct copies.
- Minifgiures from Advent Calendars are acceptable as long as the above criteria is met
- Vignette style - the build must fit inside a 16x16 base
- There is no maximum number of elements. No counting required!
- Entries must be completely new (it cannot be from a past contest, event, etc)
- Entries must be built with LEGO pieces (no LDD, custom brands, stickers, other objects used)
- If you have won the last LEGO Building Contest: Fall 2013 winners are excluded
- All basic contest rules followed
How to Enter
- Please submit your entries in the Entry Topic
- Details on how to submit are also available there
- Upload your images onto our Flickr Group Pool (you can upload as many as you want)
- Tag your images as "Toysnbricks" AND "Winter2013Contest"
- Other photo sharing sites are acceptable, too
- Post your creation in this topic with:
- The name of the creation
- The theme used as inspiration
- No more than 2 images of the model (feel free to link to a Flickr Set of more angles)
- Contest evaluation will be based on votes from members
- If there is a tie, there will either be another voting round for the 2 contestants or the staff will make the final call
Contest ends on January 31, 2014 at 23:59 EST (February 1, 2014 - 0:00 EST).
*All entries that fail to meet the above guidelines by the deadline will be disqualified.
The top two winners selected by popular vote will each be awarded a copy of the following sets, sponsored by LEGO:
- LEGO 10235 "Winter Village Market"
- CUUSOO 21103 "The DeLorean Time Machine"