[USA] Series 11 is now listed at TRU

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
DarthPaka
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: [USA] Series 11 is now listed at TRU

Post by DarthPaka » Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:30 am

JeagerEX wrote:This is the only store that I buy minifigures since the court banned me from going to Target stores.
Banned from Target? What did you do? :mrgreen:

frackbricks
Citizen
Citizen

Post by frackbricks » Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:30 pm

Jeager,
What did you do to get banned from Target?

On another note here is the breakdown of the box. If you get a complete sealed box.
Left Row from back to front:
Yeti, Yeti, space, diner, ginger, ginger,climber, climber, climber, pretzel, welder, elf, elf, scientist, jazz,warrior, space, space, climber, scientis.
Middle row from back to front:
Robot,cop,robot,elf, warrior, yeti, yeti,yeti, diner,climber, grandma,scarecrow, scarecrow,pretzel, ginger, warrior, ginger,welder,cop, cop
Right row from back to front:
climber,jazz,welder,robot,scientist,space,scientist,welder,welder,warrior,cop, island,island,robot, elf,cop, cop, yeti, welder, grandma.

tsetsetse89
Citizen
Citizen

Post by tsetsetse89 » Tue Sep 03, 2013 12:56 am

I was at the Lego store at Alderwood Mall in Lynnwood, WA on the day of release and it was so packed! With one or two boxes out and about 5 or 6 people trying to find what they were looking for it just got too hectic. On the way back home to Canada I stopped at a Fred Meyer in Bellingham and found 2 fresh boxes all to myself, and an entire aisle for me do my business :D sax player was very hard to find as other people have mentioned here as well, which was unfortunate for me because that was the only one I was really looking for since I play the sax

ltklego
I'm New !

Post by ltklego » Thu Sep 05, 2013 2:28 pm

funkmiester2 wrote:The Lego Store (Beachwood/Cleveland) is releasing them today as scheduled. The review at Eurobricks is spot on about the availability of figures in each case. The clerk at the store brought out a fresh box for us to feel through, and there were only two sax players and two grandmas in the whole case. Plenty of barbarians, mountain climbers, welders, Evil space mech's and Yeti's. Anyway, a bit disappointing that they chose to make the sax player so rare. Also, the grandma and the Yeti were hard to tell apart from feel, but it could be that there seemed to be a lot of pressure to feel them fast as there were quite a few collectors searching for their likes there. The end result was I ended up with 5 yetis and one grandma! Lol, let the Santa/Yeti war begin...
The confirmation for grandma is the springy feeling of her basket.

spartyjones
I'm New !

Post by spartyjones » Fri Sep 06, 2013 9:55 am

Spotted series 11 bags for the first time today at Target. I found barbarian, evil mech, yeti, welder, grandma, bobby, and lady robot. I purchased the mech, yeti, and grandma (since I think she's one of the rarer ones). Gotta go back later to try to find the sax man, gingerbread, and pretzel girl!

DmChylde
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by DmChylde » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:12 am

There are 3 fresh boxes at TRU in Salem, OR. minus 1 full set of 16 I pulled yesterday morning.

DmChylde
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by DmChylde » Tue Sep 10, 2013 10:14 am

Also, both Targets in the area have them on end caps of the Lego aisles.

Marcus70
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Marcus70 » Sun Sep 15, 2013 1:00 pm

Got the yeti, tiki warrior, ginger bread man, pretezel girl, barbarian, and scarecrow this week. Found this series easier to find the ones i wanted quickly (helps there is no Mr. Gold). My favorite piece is the Tiki warriors' mask. :)

Crazy how 6 figures in this series, including the tiki warrior, are limited to only 2 per case.