[USA] Yoyo 30% off One Item Coupon

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[USA] Yoyo 30% off One Item Coupon

Post by Toys N Bricks » Tue Dec 18, 2012 6:42 pm

Update: If you used the last 30% off coupon code, you may need to use a different email address.

Yoyo.com has just sent us a coupon code that is valid from December 17-31. Use our affiliate coupon code YOYO30A for 30% off one item. Whether its getting the new Hobbit sets or some of the already reduced sets, this coupon will surely help you save!

As always, free shipping on orders above $49. Order before December 20, 2012 to receive delivery before Christmas!

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/usa-yoyo-30-off-one-item-coupon/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Re: [USA] Yoyo 30% off One Item Coupon

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 10:49 pm

Apparently you can't use it if you already used the previous 30% off coupon (YOYO30).

thenos
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by thenos » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:20 pm

Brickbuilder0937 wrote:Apparently you can't use it if you already used the previous 30% off coupon (YOYO30).
Yep, new customers only. Move along now, nothing to see here.

anakinisvader
Knight
Knight

Post by anakinisvader » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Sweet, got a goblin king for $65 and some change. To use the coupon again just use a different e-mail account and pay with paypal.
Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

cocoman
I'm New !

Post by cocoman » Tue Dec 18, 2012 11:46 pm

anakinisvader wrote:Sweet, got a goblin king for $65 and some change. To use the coupon again just use a different e-mail account and pay with paypal.
Thank you.

King Arthur
Citizen
Citizen

Post by King Arthur » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:03 am

anakinisvader wrote:Sweet, got a goblin king for $65 and some change. To use the coupon again just use a different e-mail account and pay with paypal.
Weird, I just tried this method twice and it isn't working for me.

Howeesp
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Howeesp » Wed Dec 19, 2012 12:50 am

First time customer on YoYo and created account. Put in code and it says its been used. wtf?

vhn2dmd
Citizen
Citizen

Post by vhn2dmd » Wed Dec 19, 2012 5:19 am

King Arthur wrote:
Weird, I just tried this method twice and it isn't working for me.
Yoyo has gotton wise to our trick. Before I was able to create any amount of emails and pay with paypal and use the code to my hearts desire. They nixed that. Luckily I was able to get a lot of sets I wanted before they stopped that.

Here's the only way I have found to work if you already used ANY 30% and above coupon:
1: Make a new email/ account
2: Pay with a payment method if you have not used before ie, if you payed with paypal, you will now have to use a card. If you used a card, pay with a different card or use paypal.
3: Must ship to a different address than the one used with the first code with. (I shipped to my GF's address)

Like I said, this is the only way I have gotten the code to work again. I have 1 card and 1 address I can still ship to so I'm going to hold off for a 40% coupon. Hope this helps people.

staffmark
Citizen
Citizen

Post by staffmark » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:37 am

I can't get it to work, even with a totally new name, account, and shipping address- I haven't even entered a credit card #. God as my witness, it's like it knows it's me again. I know I used the same computer previous- does it recognize the IP address or something?

slimninj4
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by slimninj4 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:06 am

Just got the code. works great. :D

beartrapper25
Knight
Knight

Post by beartrapper25 » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:16 am

Hmmm I might have to get my GF to order the Goblin King set for me.

rogerwisco
Peasant
Peasant

Post by rogerwisco » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:20 am

Has anyone gotten this to work for "An Unexpected Gathering"? I tried to use it on that set and I got the message "*Products in your cart do not qualify for promotion YOYO30." despite that this is the only item that I am ordering. Has anyone else had the same experience?

vhn2dmd
Citizen
Citizen

Post by vhn2dmd » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:28 am

staffmark wrote:I can't get it to work, even with a totally new name, account, and shipping address- I haven't even entered a credit card #. God as my witness, it's like it knows it's me again. I know I used the same computer previous- does it recognize the IP address or something?
You may be right, because I did order from my phone rather than my comp like I normally do

Doubledbrick
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Doubledbrick » Wed Dec 19, 2012 8:50 am

I am sure it probably knows your ip if you try from your phone turn of WiFi or go to friends house

Max Power
Knight
Knight

Post by Max Power » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:07 am

I might try this from my laptop later. I will post my results.

vhn2dmd
Citizen
Citizen

Post by vhn2dmd » Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:57 am

Ok so I just tried to order and it failed. Here's my result

New account, name, shipping address, new card. I used my phone to order while at work.

My other order was made at home on my phone so I should have a different IP address?
Any thoughts why it recognized me? The only thing I can think of is same Billing address and they are using that.

staffmark
Citizen
Citizen

Post by staffmark » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:43 am

Or is it that we're all trying to order Bag End and the discount doesn't apply on that set? :)

ricefields
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by ricefields » Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:50 am

only decent set left to get is unexpected gathering - nothing much left in their lego inventory. However, the discount maxes out at 25% or $20 so you don't even get the true 30% off. Comes out to $54 incl taxes and free shipping. I was able to use a diff name, email, and used my work computer to get the discount but in the end did not make a purchase. I got this for $60 total from another source and was hoping for more discount to consider buying a second one.

gorenoirmag
Citizen
Citizen

Post by gorenoirmag » Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:23 pm

Never bought from this site before and the coupon doesn't work.

sleepytiger
I'm New !

Post by sleepytiger » Wed Dec 19, 2012 7:42 pm

rogerwisco wrote:Has anyone gotten this to work for "An Unexpected Gathering"? I tried to use it on that set and I got the message "*Products in your cart do not qualify for promotion YOYO30." despite that this is the only item that I am ordering. Has anyone else had the same experience?
I haven't tried with this set, but the last time I tried to use a coupon on this particular set, it didn't work. I read the fine print, and sure enough, it excluded Hobbit sets. I am guessing it is the same with this coupon code.