[USA] Wal-Mart Clearance

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Galahad2309
Citizen
Citizen

Re: [USA] Wal-Mart Clearance

Post by Galahad2309 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 7:28 am

My store was cleaned out of clearance Lego. I was looking for some Dino sets that had dropped in price but someone else had beat me to them all. They had something like 15 Dino boxes on clearance last week and 1 Moria set. That had tons of Maters and some City sets last week but they are all gone now.

I think the only reason I found the Moria sets seemed to be because they restocked and the Moria boxes were not in the clearance toy section.

A Quinjet for $25 I'd an awesome deal just for the minifigs alone

Gooker1
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Gooker1 » Tue Aug 28, 2012 10:15 am

Galahad2309 wrote:I lucked out and scored 3 Mines of Moria for $28 each! 1 for my kids to open, one to keep boxed for my collection, and one for a gift. No more left on the shelf that I could see.
Which SoCal store is this? I don't want to hit up the same one if it's already been picked through. ;)

Did you get any other interesting sets? I scored a BP for $55 a couple of weeks ago, and would be interested in trading for a package deal. :)

markerpk
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by markerpk » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:59 pm

I'm in Bakersfield and the quinjet was the last one at that location and that was the only place it was discounted that much.

LegoLee
I'm New !

Post by LegoLee » Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:00 pm

Helms Deep was shelf marked at $89 but i scanned it just in case and it came up as $45 so i grabbed them all. Most other sets were marked correctly. Couple of AC set were 60-70% off , rest were 30%. Couple of other good Walmarts near me were empty though this time, just a few cents off their clearance items. Saw a Vampyre Castle on clearance on one but it was just 2 cents off!