Amazon.it Emerald Night for $100

This is the LEGO Sales Forum for members from Canada and Europe.
Turd
Citizen
Citizen

Re: Amazon.it Emerald Night for $100

Post by Turd »

Sold out
Soccerd45
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Soccerd45 »

legohunter wrote:I found a charge "Deposito dei Costi di Importazione" from my statement. Did anyone get this when ordering from amazon.it? and what is this?
When did you get this? I didnt see it anywhere when i ordered. Did you order a lot of moneys worth??
Soccerd45
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Soccerd45 »

wegj wrote:How would I know if I got this Vat reduction? Will it be billed when it goes out, IE maybe a month, in that case price may vary on Euro value. My bank BoA charges a 3% conversion fee to outside currency, something to keep in mind.
You got it if you are shipping outside the EU. Also, BoA sucks not only did you get a 3% charge, but thier exchange rates screw you even more!
Capital one however has no exchange fees and their exchange rate is quite close to the actual exchange rate.
scorbles
I'm New !

Post by scorbles »

Think these are actually going to ship or was this phantom stock? I ordered one each of the big three and am going to have one VERY happy 8 year old if these show up. Do Italian versions differ much? Are instructions all the same?
legohunter
Count
Count

Post by legohunter »

Soccerd45 wrote:
legohunter wrote:I found a charge "Deposito dei Costi di Importazione" from my statement. Did anyone get this when ordering from amazon.it? and what is this?
When did you get this? I didnt see it anywhere when i ordered. Did you order a lot of moneys worth??
May be this deposit not applied to U.S.A. order.
Notorious Guf
I'm New !

Post by Notorious Guf »

The expected ship date has now been removed from the Imperial Flagship on my order. They have also cancelled my Emerald Night! :( Anyone else noticed either of these?
Soccerd45
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Soccerd45 »

Yes, my entire order was cancelled. Emerald night, imperial flagship and at-at
Notorious Guf
I'm New !

Post by Notorious Guf »

Soccerd45 wrote:Yes, my entire order was cancelled. Emerald night, imperial flagship and at-at
How many of each did you order?
cbaker1974
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by cbaker1974 »

Both of my orders were cancelled (IF and EN), I translated the email and it said I ordered more than "should normally be consumed" or some such, so rather than adjust quantities they just cancelled the orders (ordered 3 of each)
Notorious Guf
I'm New !

Post by Notorious Guf »

Hmm, I ordered 2 IF's & currently it is still showing in my orders. I ordered 5 the EN and they were cancelled with the same reason. Trying to deal with customer service at the moment & not having much luck. Amazon are usually great but Amazon Italy won't accept correspondence in English, only Italian. The latest reply was that they made a mistake on the price & had to cancel the order & I am welcome to re order at the new price, although they don't actually have it available anymore, only through a 3rd party seller. I don't get why they would give you the opportunity to purchase 5 of something, only to come back and say you can't order that many, sounds to me like they are making up excuses.
wei11364
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by wei11364 »

I ordered one of each and it is showing "Not Yet Shipped". I guess they are cancelling those who order more than 3 on each order.....
wegj
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by wegj »

Maybe it's what they can't fit in a box for twenty bucks ;) or maybe they will all be cancelled from the phantom stock :(
WEGJ–keep creating!
http://BRICKSTORMS.com Custom Models + Minifigs
nkx1
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by nkx1 »

Ordered 4 EN's and received cancellation email. Tried calling the American Amazon via phone, they can't help me. Tried calling Amazon Italy twice, and neither of the representatives could help me in English.

Ordered two IF's, and have not yet received a cancellation email. Although my guess is that the IF order will be cancelled too.

I knew this was too good to be true! Oh well, doesn't hurt to try. I wish I could speak Italian, so I could ask them to adjust my EN order to whatever is under their limit.
Soccerd45
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Soccerd45 »

nkx1 wrote:Ordered 4 EN's and received cancellation email. Tried calling the American Amazon via phone, they can't help me. Tried calling Amazon Italy twice, and neither of the representatives could help me in English.

Ordered two IF's, and have not yet received a cancellation email. Although my guess is that the IF order will be cancelled too.

I knew this was too good to be true! Oh well, doesn't hurt to try. I wish I could speak Italian, so I could ask them to adjust my EN order to whatever is under their limit.
I just wrote thier help in italian to see if they change it. Ill let you know what they say to me.
retr0baD
I'm New !

Re: Amazon.it Emerald Night for EUR 76

Post by retr0baD »

I ordered an IF and an EN. During the ordering process I tryed to order more than one but it wouldn't let me, always changed the amount down to one saying I am not allowed that amount.
But I am glad as my order hasn't been canceled.
wei11364
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Amazon.it Emerald Night for EUR 76

Post by wei11364 »

retr0baD wrote:I ordered an IF and an EN. During the ordering process I tryed to order more than one but it wouldn't let me, always changed the amount down to one saying I am not allowed that amount.
But I am glad as my order hasn't been canceled.
Same here.

I also ordered fire temple and city airport on top of 1 X IF and 1 X EN, fire temple and city airport was shipped today while IF and EN are still showing "Not Yet Shipped" (Translated from "Non ancora spedito"). I hope this helps.

Note that I didn't order this right away when they became available so I didn't have my hope up on getting IF and EN. Now knowing that there are a lot of us who are getting their orders cancelled, I guess there is a little hope for those of us that haven't get our order cancelled after all...
pezman
I'm New !

Post by pezman »

So far so good...I ordered 1 EN and 1 IF...separate order for each. They are still in the system and indicate a ship date of Feb 13-16.

I would have loved to have ordered the AT-AT also, but I was already pushing my budget with those two.

Keeping my fingers crossed...I really want to build that Flagship! :ugeek:
scorbles
I'm New !

Post by scorbles »

Hmmm... So maybe this is good news? Not canceled yet. One each of AT-AT, Emerald and IF. Fingers crossed...
Soccerd45
Citizen
Citizen

Post by Soccerd45 »

scorbles wrote:Hmmm... So maybe this is good news? Not canceled yet. One each of AT-AT, Emerald and IF. Fingers crossed...
Not to bring your hopes down, but if all of the orders with 3+ of each were cancelled and the page still says sold out, my bets are that it is phantom stock. I hope for your sake its not though ;)
rdaulton
I'm New !

Post by rdaulton »

I have an order with three of the EN and three IF that hasn't been canceled, but that also doesn't indicate a shipping date. I think it is only a matter of time until the order is canceled though. I think the best strategy at this point is probably to drop the quantity of each to 1 and hope that the issue for the order cancellations wasn't phantom stock, but rather the fixed international shipping cost regardless of the quantity ordered (which could be a bad deal for Amazon given the size and weight of these boxes). Has anyone tried this? It appears that I have the option of removing all 3 items of each, but that I can't drop the quantity.