Day 7: Christmas Food Build

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Day 7: Christmas Food Build

Post by Ice » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:58 pm

Its the final day of our Massive Daily LEGO Giveaway and because its also Christmas... here what you need to do.

Build a piece of food in LEGO pieces and take a picture of it along with the Christmas food you'll be eating for lunch/dinner/party! Because its Christmas, I will open this contest a little bit longer than the usual 24 hours because everyone might be busy as its Christmas/Boxing Day.

Up for grabs today will be a 7789 Lotso's Dump Truck, 7595 Army Men on Patrol, 7569 Desert Attack and 30070 Alien Spaceship. No box.

Have fun and happy holidays everyone!

legogod
Knight
Knight

Re: Day 7: Christmas Food Build

Post by legogod » Sun Dec 25, 2011 8:54 pm

By the time I saw this thread my family had already eaten/ wrapped up leftovers and cleaned up. Just had some lone cookies sitting on the counter.

I'd like to thank all of the contest makers for making this a fun week. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you all.

Jared

lego guy
I'm New !

Post by lego guy » Mon Dec 26, 2011 5:33 pm

Here is my cake model. :-)

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:40 pm

Contest is now closed. I really like both entries so its hard for me to choose, but I ended up choosing legogod's cookie. Congrats!

Happy holidays everyone!