[Contest] Top LEGO Set Reviewer - September 2011

Vote, View and participate in our LEGO Contests to win awesome LEGO prizes.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[Contest] Top LEGO Set Reviewer - September 2011

Post by Toys N Bricks » Mon Aug 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Top LEGO Set Reviewer

Our third Top LEGO Set Reviewer Contest is here! You could win some LEGO sets just by sharing LEGO reviews with us. For this contest, please post your reviews in the LEGO Reviews (September 2011 Contest) forum. Please read everything below before writing your review. Have fun!

Contest starts now until September 30. If you have a question regarding this contest, please post it here.

Basic Rules Contest Rules
Reviews for sets released before 2009, small promotional/accessories sets will not count. You can however still post them. Only exceptions are polybag sets and sets that are currently in production. This is to prevent flooding of our forums with reviews that either do not contribute or really help other members (i.e sets no longer available for purchase at the retail level). Sets that are more new and recent and have not been reviewed in our forums would generally be preferred as well. Some of these reviews are exceptions (i.e review on a complete set of series 5 minifigures). Use your own judgement.

Evaluation
This time, evaluation will be based soley by voting. Here are some general guidelines on how you can get other people to vote for you.
  • Set Description, Opinion, Ratings, Photos
  • Number of reviews written
  • Helpfulness to other forum members
Deadline: Contest ends on September 30 at 21:00 PST.

Prizes (Box will not be included)
1st Place: Brand-New copy of 7595 Army Men on Patrol and 7569 Desert Attack

Tip: Did you know that you can upload your review images in our forums? There is no need to upload it in 3rd party photo sharing sites. Its simple and easy! All you have to do is click on upload attachment, and click browse to choose your image file. Then click on "Add the file". Finally, click "Place Incline" to the place where you want the image to show in your review.

Toys N Bricks reserves the right to modify or change the rules at anytime.
By accepting the prize, you have read and understood the rules and our privacy policy.
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Luciant
Count
Count

Re: [CONTEST] Top LEGO Set Reviewer - September 2011

Post by Luciant » Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:59 pm

Might have to enter this one to claim the official title this time =)

I certainly have enough sets sitting around that I haven't been able to build... just a matter of having time to build, take pics, photoedit, and review.
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Tue Aug 16, 2011 10:03 am

I forgot to mention, but the boxes will not be included for the prizes. This is to maximizing the prize value by minimizing shipping costs.

legitimatealex
Count
Count

Post by legitimatealex » Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:48 pm

After the humongous box I got last time, probably a good thing : P
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:04 am

Toys N Bricks wrote:Reviews for sets released before 2009, small promotional or accessories sets will NOT COUNT. You can however still post them. This is to prevent flooding of our forums with reviews that either do not contribute or really help other members (i.e sets no longer available for purchase at the retail level). Sets that are more new and recent and have not been reviewed in our forums would generally be preferred as well. Some of these reviews are exceptions (i.e review on a complete set of series 5 minifigures). Use your own judgement.
When you say "small promotional" do you mean polybags that you would receive free with purchase (like the AC Jet Pack 30141 or HP Mini Hogwarts Express), or is it something else? Thanks!

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:37 pm

That would refer to something like Bricktober duplo bricks or something like that. Polybag sets are ok. ;)

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Tue Sep 20, 2011 11:31 am

In order to provide additional funding and better prizes for our Christmas 2011 LEGO Building Contest, 2nd place prize for this Review Contest has been removed.

Stay tune for more details on our Christmas contest. If you have an idea, let us know here. =)