LEGO Games 2011

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Post Reply
User avatar
vynsane
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 3402
Joined: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:38 am
Location: Beacon, NY

LEGO Games 2011

Post by vynsane » Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:08 pm

Dutch site http://www.BartSmit.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; has the latest LEGO Games available for preorder. The expected release date (at least in Europe) is March 1, 2011. Look for these to proliferate to North America later in the year or early 2012. (Descriptions are translated from Dutch, so they may be a bit off).

3852 Sunblock

It's summer and you have the perfect spot found on the beach - but that all other beach guests too! Move the umbrellas and trash cans to the others go away. The last player on the beach is the winner! A wacky family game for 2 to 4 players.
LEGO_sunblock.png
3853 Frog Rush

It is a small pond with a big problem! All frogs want simultaneously to the other side, though huppend and jumping over each other in a crazy race to get home safely. But watch out for the stork who always like to have a snack! A challenging game of leapfrog and tactics for 2 to 4 players.
LEGO_Frog_rush_box.png
LEGO_Frog_rush_game.png
3854 Go Bananas/Banana Balance

It's tough in the sweltering jungle to find the best bananas. As the tree grows, gets more and more leaves and fruit. With the help of the monkey try to pluck as many bananas - but make sure the tree does not fall over! A witty game of balance and pick bananas for 2 to 4 players.
LEGO_Banana_Balance_box.png
LEGO_Banana_balance_game.png
3855 Ramses Return

Dare you enter the pyramid to the golden treasures? Discover the mysterious crystals and get the treasures, but beware of the mummy and the ancient curse of Ramses! An exciting chase game for 2 to 4 players with a good memory.
LEGO_Ramses_return_box.png
LEGO_Ramses_return_game.png
3856 NinjaGo

The evil Skeleton-General and his guards are the fortress of invading Ninjas! Can you form a team to find the golden arms, and general defeat? Time is running out to avoid the Skeletons the ultimate power in hands! A team of ninja fighting game and rope swing for 2 to 4 players.
LEGO_NinjaGo_box.png
LEGO_NinjaGo_game.png
3861 LEGO Champion
ImageImage
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

User avatar
Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor
Posts: 2220
Joined: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:28 pm
Location: Natick, MA, U.S.A.
Contact:

Re: LEGO Games 2011

Post by Mantisking » Sun Dec 19, 2010 1:57 pm

vynsane wrote:3852 Sunblock

It's summer and you have the perfect spot found on the beach - but that all other beach guests too! Move the umbrellas and trash cans to the others go away. The last player on the beach is the winner! A wacky family game for 2 to 4 players.
That's ... interesting. Looks like it may have some useful colors though.
vynsane wrote:3853 Frog Rush

It is a small pond with a big problem! All frogs want simultaneously to the other side, though huppend and jumping over each other in a crazy race to get home safely. But watch out for the stork who always like to have a snack! A challenging game of leapfrog and tactics for 2 to 4 players.
Four player Frogger?!? :)
vynsane wrote:3854 Go Bananas/Banana Balance

It's tough in the sweltering jungle to find the best bananas. As the tree grows, gets more and more leaves and fruit. With the help of the monkey try to pluck as many bananas - but make sure the tree does not fall over! A witty game of balance and pick bananas for 2 to 4 players.
Reverse Jenga?
vynsane wrote:3855 Ramses Return

Dare you enter the pyramid to the golden treasures? Discover the mysterious crystals and get the treasures, but beware of the mummy and the ancient curse of Ramses! An exciting chase game for 2 to 4 players with a good memory.
Excellent, more tan.
vynsane wrote:3856 NinjaGo

The evil Skeleton-General and his guards are the fortress of invading Ninjas! Can you form a team to find the golden arms, and general defeat? Time is running out to avoid the Skeletons the ultimate power in hands! A team of ninja fighting game and rope swing for 2 to 4 players.
NinjaGoooooooooo! :mrgreen:

slacker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian
Posts: 956
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:23 am
Location: Rockland, NY

Re: LEGO Games 2011

Post by slacker » Mon Dec 20, 2010 8:43 am

Frogger is like a smaller version of chinese checkers. Rules may be a little different since the board is smaller.

Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator
Posts: 668
Joined: Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:02 am

Re: LEGO Games 2011

Post by Toys N Bricks » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:36 pm

Additional pictures of the new LEGO Games 3861 Champion have surfaced at ToysRUs.com. There are 216 pieces and will be priced at $34.99 USD | $39.99 CAD | £24.99 GBP. Thanks to forum member gabriellee11 for the news.

LEGO 3861 Champion Game
ImageImage

Article Link: http://www.toysandbricks.com/lego-games-3861-champion" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

User avatar
atmail35
Duke
Duke
Posts: 2611
Joined: Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:47 pm
Location: Massachusetts

Re: LEGO Games 2011

Post by atmail35 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:23 pm

We just bought Frog Rush this weekend and it is pretty fun!

Pink and purple bricks in the new Champion game, cool!

User avatar
ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff
Posts: 2295
Joined: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:45 am
Location: SE MI USA

Re: LEGO Games 2011

Post by ncbarrett » Tue Jun 28, 2011 4:45 am

atmail35 wrote:We just bought Frog Rush this weekend and it is pretty fun!
...
had the Frog Rush for awhile, we like it, especially my 3 YO.
:ugeek:
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests