[US/CA] LEGOShop FREE Shipping & Kingdoms Set w/$75

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[US/CA] LEGOShop FREE Shipping & Kingdoms Set w/$75

Post by Toys N Bricks » Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:26 am

Starting next monday on June 27 to July 15, LEGOShop North America will be offering FREE Shipping on orders above $75. Also, they will be throwing in a FREE LEGO Kingdoms 30062 Target Pratice polybag (value $3.99) as well (valid until July 22).

Shop Now: USA | Canada

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/usca-legoshop-fr ... s-set-w75/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Re: [US/CA] LEGOShop FREE Shipping & Kingdoms Set w/$75

Post by atmail35 » Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:14 pm

I'm happy that it is over $75 and not $100. Time to order MBA 2-6 and maybe a clearance magnet set or something.

kevin7215
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by kevin7215 » Sun Jun 26, 2011 4:12 pm

Sale has started online already today. Ordered a couple of the new calendars, Luke's landspeeder, Nuckel's ATV, and a toy story keychain. The free polybag added itself to the order(over $75), free shipping (over $75), and double VIP points for Nuckel's ATV.

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:27 pm

Decided to snag the Maersk Ship and Train... figured those will be genuine Lego only exclusives and will be shocked if they ever get discounted... Good as time as any to make sure I got them.
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:30 pm

atmail35 wrote:Time to order MBA 2-6 and maybe a clearance magnet set or something.
My sentiments exactly - I'll add a small set, $4.99, $6.99, to the MBA subscription to make it to $75.

EDIT: Well, $4.99 doesn't work because it's still below $75... Why couldn't there be any $5.99 sets?
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:44 pm

vynsane wrote:
atmail35 wrote:Time to order MBA 2-6 and maybe a clearance magnet set or something.
My sentiments exactly - I'll add a small set, $4.99, $6.99, to the MBA subscription to make it to $75.

EDIT: Well, $4.99 doesn't work because it's still below $75... Why couldn't there be any $5.99 sets?
You can try adding 2 LEGO Minifigures instead. ;)

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Sun Jun 26, 2011 6:50 pm

Hrm... I have enough CMFs3/4 figures at my disposal at the Rockefeller Center store that I don't feel the need to take my chances via S@H.

Also, there are $5.99 sets, but none that I want... It's annoying that $74.98 doesn't count. :roll:

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Sun Jun 26, 2011 8:36 pm

Hmm.. the cheapest item I can find is the Kit Fisto Keychain on clearance for $0.98. Perhaps you can also try getting something from PAB to get your order above $75. I see some of the pieces are only $0.06 each.

wegj
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by wegj » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:24 pm

i'm not seeing the sale started yet, does anyone know the details of the legoland offer? thanks, WEGJ
WEGJ–keep creating!
http://BRICKSTORMS.com Custom Models + Minifigs

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:44 pm

The promotion is already live, you just have to proceed to checkout to see it.

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Sun Jun 26, 2011 11:03 pm

All these magnets are the new variety with glue right?
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:05 am

wegj wrote:i'm not seeing the sale started yet, does anyone know the details of the legoland offer? thanks, WEGJ
I think the kingdoms polybag has a coupon attached which is buy one adult admission get a child admission free. I believe a child is up to age 12.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:07 am

Luciant wrote:All these magnets are the new variety with glue right?
I think the toy story ones are not glued, I know the female set are not glued. I'm not sure if that is what you are asking.

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ncbarrett » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:09 am

vynsane wrote:..Why couldn't there be any $5.99 sets?
All of the Tiny Turbos are 5.99
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:18 am

ncbarrett wrote:All of the Tiny Turbos are 5.99
Heh, guess you missed the part about "there are $5.99 sets, but none that I want" ;) I'm not into the Tiny Turbos, even just for the pieces - doesn't seem like a good value for the price.
Ice wrote:Perhaps you can also try getting something from PAB to get your order above $75. I see some of the pieces are only $0.06 each.
That's a good call, and PaB works with the polybag and free shipping promos (I tested by throwing a bunch of pieces into a PaB order and proceeding to checkout)! I'm just going to go through and get a bunch of cool pieces that equal as close to $5.01 as possible ;)

EDIT: Found a nice set of rare pieces that are cheaper at PaB online than they are at Bricklink that equalled just over $5:
  • 6 Warm Gold curved slope 1x3
  • 6 White Ice Cream scoop
  • 4 Medium Stone Gray Tile 6x6 (I didn't even know this existed!)
Screen shot 2011-06-27 at 11.02.08 AM.png
MBA Kit 2-6 subscription, PaB order of $5.18, Free Target Practice added:
Screen shot 2011-06-27 at 11.02.32 AM.png
Free shipping:
Screen shot 2011-06-27 at 11.03.06 AM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ncbarrett
Retired Staff
Retired Staff

Post by ncbarrett » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:31 am

vynsane wrote:
ncbarrett wrote:All of the Tiny Turbos are 5.99
Heh, guess you missed the part about "there are $5.99 sets, but none that I want" ;) I'm not into the Tiny Turbos, even just for the pieces - doesn't seem like a good value for the price.
I did. :lol:
I have inoperable cancer and am unable to work. Any gifts would be appreciated. Thank you!

Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Toronadian » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:45 pm

The one thing I want to get with the free shipping is the Pizza Planet Truck that's on sale (which isn't available elsewhere anymore, out of production). The free shipping though doesn't kick in until $75+ and there isn't any other set that's on sale that I want to bring it up to $75. Might be time to pickup Diagon Alley finally I guess...TRU here in Canada from what I've seen hasn't had a Harry Potter theme Lego sale in ages (or even one at all) so it's unlikely it'll ever drop in price.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:50 pm

Toronadian wrote:The one thing I want to get with the free shipping is the Pizza Planet Truck that's on sale (which isn't available elsewhere anymore, out of production). The free shipping though doesn't kick in until $75+ and there isn't any other set that's on sale that I want to bring it up to $75. Might be time to pickup Diagon Alley finally I guess...TRU here in Canada from what I've seen hasn't had a Harry Potter theme Lego sale in ages (or even one at all) so it's unlikely it'll ever drop in price.
The only Harry Potter set that ever went on sale at Toys R Us Canada was $10 off Hogwarts Express. What a great 9% off sale that can't even cover the tax. :? I'm still debating about that Pizza Planet Truck at LEGOShop... $43.98 is still a bit high.

peanut
Knight
Knight

Post by peanut » Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:58 pm

Does anyone know if the Kingdoms poly offer is in-store too? For some reason my local store isn't answering the phone :?

edit: nevermind

"Offer is also valid in LEGO Stores from July 1 through July 31, 2011, or while supplies last only."

Toronadian
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by Toronadian » Sat Jul 02, 2011 8:21 pm

Ice wrote:
Toronadian wrote:The one thing I want to get with the free shipping is the Pizza Planet Truck that's on sale (which isn't available elsewhere anymore, out of production). The free shipping though doesn't kick in until $75+ and there isn't any other set that's on sale that I want to bring it up to $75. Might be time to pickup Diagon Alley finally I guess...TRU here in Canada from what I've seen hasn't had a Harry Potter theme Lego sale in ages (or even one at all) so it's unlikely it'll ever drop in price.
The only Harry Potter set that ever went on sale at Toys R Us Canada was $10 off Hogwarts Express. What a great 9% off sale that can't even cover the tax. :? I'm still debating about that Pizza Planet Truck at LEGOShop... $43.98 is still a bit high.
I finally cracked...ended up buying the Pizza Planet Truck AND Diagon Alley (the latter at FULL price :cry: ). The thing that made me decide to say "what the heck I'll pay for the full price" was that they offered an additional 75 bonus VIP points for buying Diagon Alley within this month. It's a great set and all but I'm not sure I can keep it and stomach the damage it has done to my wallet. I'm considering returning it :cry: .