What Lego star wars sets you would like to be made?

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
starwarsgeek
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

What Lego star wars sets you would like to be made?

Post by starwarsgeek » Mon Aug 24, 2009 10:57 am

What star wars location / vehicles / ships you would like to see being made in LEGO form?

What i would like:

-freeco speeder set (seen in clone wars epi.#15)
-Jedi Battle Pack with jedis
-jedi temple : council set
-a new mos eisley cantina
-yarvin IV base

What would you like?

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Re: What Lego star wars sets you would like to be made?

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:03 pm

The Naboo royal starship in chrome, geonosian arena playset, droid control ship, trade federation lander, super star destroyer and the invisible hand.

Bertramtalespinner
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Bertramtalespinner » Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:31 am

I can see the desire for a lot of those, but as I've turned my back on PT sets...

Rancor. They did the Rock king for PM, why not the big brown baddy?

I'm really not sure what else. They have done a fairly thorough job over the years. Maybe the Lars homestead? Ewok Village?

Sure I'd like lots of new figs, but they need to be in sets and I'm coming up a little dry. Plus that's why we make customs.

dane
I'm New !

Post by dane » Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:13 am

Brickbuilder0937 wrote:The Naboo royal starship in chrome, geonosian arena playset, droid control ship, trade federation lander, super star destroyer and the invisible hand.
I was watching Episode 1 last night on Spike TV and was wondering why they have never made a Queen Amidala minifigure. I have a feeling they will make The Naboo Starship and probably include her. Also, The Geonosian Arena would be super cool! That would be a perfect opportunity to give everyone Padme and make a neat set at the same time.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:14 pm

dane wrote:I was watching Episode 1 last night on Spike TV and was wondering why they have never made a Queen Amidala minifigure. I have a feeling they will make The Naboo Starship and probably include her. Also, The Geonosian Arena would be super cool! That would be a perfect opportunity to give everyone Padme and make a neat set at the same time.
A Queen Amidala minifigure would be nice. Geonosian minifigures are rare and having a Arena for that is perfect.

Welcome to the forums dane :D !

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Post by hatcher » Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:58 am

Mos Eisley Cantina. Nuff said.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

DarthPaka
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by DarthPaka » Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:02 am

New Jabba's palace with Rancor would be sweet! But make the Rancor big, like REAL BIG!! Or a new Cloud City! Jedi Temple and Arrest of Palpatine would be pretty awesome!!

Vieral
I'm New !

Post by Vieral » Sun Aug 30, 2009 1:39 am

Arrest of Palpatine would be great, and a Jedi battle pack. Cloud City with some ughnoughts and a carbonite freezing chanber would be cool. Some sets related to the upcoming Old Republic online game would be fabulous. Sith warrior battle packs could be incredible.

dane
I'm New !

Post by dane » Sun Aug 30, 2009 4:20 pm

Vieral wrote:Arrest of Palpatine would be great, and a Jedi battle pack. Cloud City with some ughnoughts and a carbonite freezing chanber would be cool. Some sets related to the upcoming Old Republic online game would be fabulous. Sith warrior battle packs could be incredible.
A Jedi Battle Pack would be super cool, except a lot of people buy numerous Battle Packs. I have never bought more than one of any set, but for the people buying 20 Battle Packs, you can only have so many Kit Fistos or Plo Koons. That is why all the previous ones have been with minifigures that you can make armies out of, like Stormtroopers or Battle Droids.

Vieral
I'm New !

Post by Vieral » Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:01 pm

True dane, but if Lego used The Old Republic as the inspiration, it would be possible to have a Jedi Battle pack. One or two aliens and 3 humans. That era is what I was thinking about. But you are right they would have to be cautious of the alien head to use, another male or female Twilek would be interesting though.

darknight
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by darknight » Sun Sep 06, 2009 6:51 pm

Vieral wrote:True dane, but if Lego used The Old Republic as the inspiration, it would be possible to have a Jedi Battle pack. One or two aliens and 3 humans. That era is what I was thinking about. But you are right they would have to be cautious of the alien head to use, another male or female Twilek would be interesting though.
They really should have twilek minifigures. Then a jedi battle pack would be perfect.
Def going for Arrest of paplpentine, remake of cloud city.

Didn't there was a fan choice for arrest of palpentine? I thought lego was gonna make 2 of them including arrest of palpentine and mon calamari. But looks like they just made only mon calamari crusier now.

DarthPaka
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by DarthPaka » Thu Sep 10, 2009 8:53 pm

Grievious's Palace? that would be a good addition to the Clone Wars them, I think Lego has waited long enough to revamp Grievious, possibly with more leg moveablility!

kevin93
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by kevin93 » Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:05 pm

For sure a remake of cloud city, then a arrest of emperor palpentine with all the jedis and mos eisley cantina with greedoo.

StarWarsCollector09
I'm New !

Post by StarWarsCollector09 » Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:18 pm

There are several things i would like to see made into lego sets

1 The Jedi Council members and there chairs so you ca recreate the council meetings
2 The Senate Duel between the Sidious and Yoda
3 The Galactic Senate with Chancellor Platform with Nemodian,Naboo,Alderan and Malistar senators
4 The Sarlac Monster
5 a Kamino Cloning facilty playset with lama sue,tawn we,Boba and Jango fett
6 The Arrest of palpitine with all the jedi that were there.

strongholds
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by strongholds » Wed Nov 04, 2009 10:53 pm

StarWarsCollector09 wrote:4 The Sarlac Monster
The sarlac monster was already made in the 6210 jabba's sail barge.
StarWarsCollector09 wrote:6 The Arrest of palpitine with all the jedi that were there.
This was one of the fan's choice. The mon calamari and this set was the 2 top choosen. But TLG choose to get the home one instead. Do you think they will actually create this set?