[CAN] Zellers 3661 Bank & Money Transfer

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Tiberius2011
I'm New !

[CAN] Zellers 3661 Bank & Money Transfer

Post by Tiberius2011 » Sun Mar 27, 2011 10:30 am

I was in Zellers on March 26/11 and it appears that in Canada (Ontario) they have gotten the exclusive on 3661 Bank & Money Transfer.

This doesn't surprice me as they seemed to be the only one that had 8403 City House

It's $64.99 which is the same price as S@H

clock4me
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: [CAN] Zellers 3661 Bank & Money Transfer

Post by clock4me » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:40 pm

I also saw 2520 Battle Arena. Same price as bank & money transfer. So Zellers is finally getting their exclusives other than the christmas season. Big thumbs up. Now just waiting for their BOGO sale. :D

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Sun Mar 27, 2011 4:42 pm

They must be affiliated with Target, because this is a Target exclusive.
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.

Hodgeman
Knight
Knight

Post by Hodgeman » Sun Mar 27, 2011 6:01 pm

Luciant wrote:They must be affiliated with Target, because this is a Target exclusive.
I believe that Target has purchased Zellers and the stores will be transitioned over to Targets in the coming years...
LEGO, it's not just a toy, it's an addiction... ;)

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Post by hatcher » Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:03 am

Actually, Zellers has generally speaking gotten all the Target exclusives the last couple of years (with a few exceptions) since there is currently no Target in Canada. I think its just a coincidence that Target is in the process of buying Zellers out.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

legohunter
Count
Count

Post by legohunter » Mon Mar 28, 2011 11:50 am

Luciant wrote:They must be affiliated with Target, because this is a Target exclusive.
I did not know this box set is Target exclusive until you said so. Too bad, I could not find it from Target at my last visit.

Luciant
Count
Count

Post by Luciant » Mon Mar 28, 2011 12:12 pm

legohunter wrote:
I did not know this box set is Target exclusive until you said so. Too bad, I could not find it from Target at my last visit.
Only reason I know is cuz when we were looking through the Target Clearance earlier this year, the wife saw the bank, and me working in a bank, she fell in love and HAD to have the set (at full MSRP :o ). You know what they say... if mama aint happy, nobody's happy.
I have mixed feelings about new releases: I can't wait to see and get the new sets... but I can't figure out where I'm gonna put them or store them.