LEGO 8803 Collectable Minifigures Series 3 Availability

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
legohunter
Count
Count

Re: LEGO 8803 Collectable Minifigures Series 3 Availability

Post by legohunter » Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:11 pm

strongholds wrote:
legohunter wrote:Found 3 boxes of CMF3 at local Wal-mart.
Which store?

My posted message has been revised. You should see the location.

slow1234
I'm New !

Post by slow1234 » Wed Jan 26, 2011 9:35 am

sarcastigirl wrote:Has anyone seen these in Victoria, BC yet??
I went to the Uptown Wal-Mart last night. No sign of the figures there yet. However, it looks like they have a bunch of LEGO to add to the shelves. The shelves even had printouts taped to them showing the stockers where the items (e.g. Ninjago, etc) should go. None of the printouts gave any indication where the figures would go though. I also took a quick look at the labels on the LEGO boxes sitting on the pallets waiting to be shelved. None of the labels gave any indication of the figures.

legohunter
Count
Count

Post by legohunter » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:04 am

slow1234 wrote:I went to the Uptown Wal-Mart last night. No sign of the figures there yet. However, it looks like they have a bunch of LEGO to add to the shelves. The shelves even had printouts taped to them showing the stockers where the items (e.g. Ninjago, etc) should go. None of the printouts gave any indication where the figures would go though. I also took a quick look at the labels on the LEGO boxes sitting on the pallets waiting to be shelved. None of the labels gave any indication of the figures.
No worries. There is no shelf label for them, and the price sticker label will not be printed until the figures show up at the shelf. I read those printouts at my local wal-mart last week, and it didn't show CMF either. I guess that CMF will be gone very fast and they won't be restocked, so people didn't bother to list them at the printout.

Please notice that it is taking time for the truck to cross Strait of Georgia. Your local wal-mart will receive the boxes soon.

Hodgeman
Knight
Knight

Post by Hodgeman » Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Chapters.Indigo.ca in Canada now has series 3 on their site

http://www.chapters.indigo.ca/toys/Seri ... 0-toys%3a1

Price is 11.80 for 4, which works out to $2.95/each
LEGO, it's not just a toy, it's an addiction... ;)

legohunter
Count
Count

Post by legohunter » Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:41 pm

Is CMF3 available at Lougheed Wal-mart and New Westminister Wal-mart, too?

strongholds
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by strongholds » Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:11 pm

legohunter wrote:Is CMF3 available at Lougheed Wal-mart and New Westminister Wal-mart, too?
Tried the lougheed one today. Only around 20 of them hanging. No boxes.

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:12 pm

Same with the Series 2, I'm pretty sure Series 3 will be avalible at London Drugs soon, or right now! Keep an eye out! ;)

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:16 pm

oocaleb101oo wrote:Okay to my surprise they had a box at Target and I bought it... didn't expect that one.

Funny story tho but now my soon to be wife is giving me grief. They had a sealed box, perfectly sealed.. I took it to the electronics department and the guy scanned the box and he said "okay it'll be $3.20" ... i literally sat there for 5 seconds pondering if I should pay the $3.20 (fig plus tax) and walk off with a box of 60 figures putting them at .06 per figure... or fess up and say "actually... there's 60 figures in there.. at $2.99"

.. 5 seconds went by.. and I said "actually..."

Yeah I had to do the honest thing and pay retail. I couldn't do it.. but my fiance said "uh if they rang it up at $3.20 then you shoulda just paid and left.. that's what they told you it cost!" We had a debate about who's right/wrong. I told her "that would have been stealing" and she said "not if that's what they told you it cost, but now you're out 100 something bucks!"

What would you have done?? :(
I'm just curious, how much does a box of 60 cost? Is it cheaper than buying, 60 packs alone at a price of $2.99?

oocaleb101oo
Knight
Knight

Post by oocaleb101oo » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:44 am

Legobrandon wrote:
oocaleb101oo wrote:Okay to my surprise they had a box at Target and I bought it... didn't expect that one.

Funny story tho but now my soon to be wife is giving me grief. They had a sealed box, perfectly sealed.. I took it to the electronics department and the guy scanned the box and he said "okay it'll be $3.20" ... i literally sat there for 5 seconds pondering if I should pay the $3.20 (fig plus tax) and walk off with a box of 60 figures putting them at .06 per figure... or fess up and say "actually... there's 60 figures in there.. at $2.99"

Yeah I had to do the honest thing and pay retail. I couldn't do it.. but my fiance said "uh if they rang it up at $3.20 then you shoulda just paid and left.. that's what they told you it cost!" We had a debate about who's right/wrong. I told her "that would have been stealing" and she said "not if that's what they told you it cost, but now you're out 100 something bucks!"

I'm just curious, how much does a box of 60 cost? Is it cheaper than buying, 60 packs alone at a price of $2.99?
A box of 60 costs the same as if you were buying 60 individual figures. Unless of course you find a sealed box at target and you and the cashier don't know better that there are packets inside then a box of 60 could cost $2.99 w/tax.

MrDisco
Citizen
Citizen

Post by MrDisco » Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:56 am

dumb question: do the boxes come completely sealed (taped down, the cover flap unpunched from the box, etc)?
also if you get a box of 60 are you assured of gettihng at least one complete set?

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 9:48 am

MrDisco wrote:dumb question: do the boxes come completely sealed (taped down, the cover flap unpunched from the box, etc)?
also if you get a box of 60 are you assured of gettihng at least one complete set?
An unopened box will be taped shut. And you should get at least two full sets with an unopened box.

Hodgeman
Knight
Knight

Post by Hodgeman » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:34 am

Chapters/Indigo in Canada also seem to have them in-store now.
LEGO, it's not just a toy, it's an addiction... ;)

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:18 pm

Hodgeman wrote:Chapters/Indigo in Canada also seem to have them in-store now.
Wow, at the Richmond Chapters they still had about 20, series 2 packs lying around in the store.

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:22 pm

oocaleb101oo wrote:
Legobrandon wrote:

A box of 60 costs the same as if you were buying 60 individual figures. Unless of course you find a sealed box at target and you and the cashier don't know better that there are packets inside then a box of 60 could cost $2.99 w/tax.
Oh thanks! I though buying a box of 60 would mabye save you $5-10 rather than buying 60 packs induvidualy. $2.99 for a box of 60 is a super tempting deal, but for me I would pay the full price, because we don't want to get in trouble for 'stealing' or ripping- off the company.

tired
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by tired » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:32 pm

Dunbar Splash Toys in Vancouver has a box in-store...picked up a tennis player, samurai, baseball player, alien, and gorilla..I'm satisified.

Lootool
I'm New !

Post by Lootool » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:27 pm

victoria uptown walmart has 8 full boxes now!!! hurry!

slow1234
I'm New !

Post by slow1234 » Thu Jan 27, 2011 2:56 pm

Lootool wrote:victoria uptown walmart has 8 full boxes now!!! hurry!
Kaboodles downtown also has them. Limit of 5.

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:14 pm

tired wrote:Dunbar Splash Toys in Vancouver has a box in-store...picked up a tennis player, samurai, baseball player, alien, and gorilla..I'm satisified.
How much were they at Splash?

Shijima
Knight
Knight

Post by Shijima » Thu Jan 27, 2011 6:55 pm

Found about 4 boxes worth at Deerfoot wal-mart in calgary, it looks like they had been gone through good as some bags were pretty rough, others had pen marks on the dots. You can guess which one they were looking for as after feeling out a ton of packages, my girlfriend and I managed to find two Elves ( Shields are the easiest way to find them).

Bumps were unreliable but nice to have to confirm packages that we were unsure of. I bought a full set, plus one elf, two tribal chiefs, a samurai, and a hula girl.

tired
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by tired » Thu Jan 27, 2011 11:36 pm

Legobrandon wrote:
tired wrote:Dunbar Splash Toys in Vancouver has a box in-store...picked up a tennis player, samurai, baseball player, alien, and gorilla..I'm satisified.
How much were they at Splash?
$2.99 like normal....only the toy box at kits tacks on the price of shipping =(
some searching allowed...just make conversation and keep the cashier busy

But please don't plunder and buy them all from this store...do that elsewhere....it is a neighbourhood toy store, leave some for the kids.