Howdy

Welcome to Toys N Bricks. Be sure to introduce yourself here!
Jargon
I'm New !

Howdy

Post by Jargon » Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:31 pm

Howdy, folks. You may know me from places such as FBTB, BricksinMotion, or Flickr.
I currently run the LEGO Contest Blog.
I've been pleased with some of the coverage offered by the main page and hope that the forums will prove equally rewarding. :)
  • - Aaron

Senator
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Howdy

Post by Senator » Thu Feb 18, 2010 5:15 pm

Hey Aaron and welcome to toysnbricks. Seems to be a pretty cool site over there. ;)

FireWolf
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by FireWolf » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:00 pm

Welcome what lego themes are you particullarly into?

Jargon
I'm New !

Post by Jargon » Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:47 pm

I'm a pretty equal-access guy. Castle and Space are my perennial favorites, but lately I've been enjoying Indiana Jones, Toy Story, and I'm looking forward to Prince of Persia. I was a LEGO Star Wars fan for quite a while, but high prices and underwhelming sets as of late have disappointed me.
  • - Aaron

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:50 pm

Jargon wrote:I'm a pretty equal-access guy. Castle and Space are my perennial favorites, but lately I've been enjoying Indiana Jones, Toy Story, and I'm looking forward to Prince of Persia. I was a LEGO Star Wars fan for quite a while, but high prices and underwhelming sets as of late have disappointed me.
Welcome Jargon. I hope you enjoy it here at Toys N Bricks. Star Wars does tend to have higher prices compared to other themes due to both its popularity and license fees. But as a forum member, you'll get access to our Sales & Deals page. That way, you can maxmize your savings when buying LEGO.