[Site News] New Forum Catergory & Quick Reply Function

Code of Conduct, Privacy Policy, Announcements. Got a suggestion to our site? Let us hear it!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[Site News] New Forum Catergory & Quick Reply Function

Post by Toys N Bricks » Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:21 pm

Building Tips/Ideas Forum

The new forum catergory that had the most pick during our 1000 Member Celebration is now live. Thanks to everyone that participated in the voting. Check out the new Building Tips/Ideas Forum where you can share your LEGO building techniques and find new ideas and alternate building instructions for LEGO sets. Note that beta testing is currently in progress so any suggestions or tips would be great!

Quick Reply

Our quick reply function is now available to all forum members. Just scroll to the bottom of each topic and press on quick reply to use it!

Permalink: http://toysnbricks.com/blog/site-news-n ... -function/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Re: [Site News] New Forum Catergory & Quick Reply Function

Post by vynsane » Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:30 pm

I was thinking the 'Building Tips' could be better suited as more of a 'Tips and WIPs' section, where one could post pics of a WIP (work in progress) to get input. I see a lot more traffic potential that way.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

legitimatealex
Count
Count

Re: [Site News] New Forum Catergory & Quick Reply Function

Post by legitimatealex » Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:37 am

vynsane wrote:I was thinking the 'Building Tips' could be better suited as more of a 'Tips and WIPs' section, where one could post pics of a WIP (work in progress) to get input. I see a lot more traffic potential that way.
I like the WIP idea, although I don't think you have to rename the board to include WIP. You could probably just update the description of it to include WIP.
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?