Now Available for Purchase: LEGO Ideas 21314 TRON Legacy

Discuss about retailers that carries LEGO products here! Got a LEGO Product Find or Polybag Find from a store? Share it with us. It can be a new or even a really old retired set!
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

Now Available for Purchase: LEGO Ideas 21314 TRON Legacy

Post by Toys N Bricks » Fri Mar 30, 2018 7:04 pm

The new LEGO Ideas 21314 TRON Legacy is now available for purchase exclusively at LEGO Shop at Home. It contains 230 pieces. Price is as follows: USA $34.99 | Canada $44.99 | UK £29.99. Free shipping on orders above $35/£50.

Until March 31, you can also get a free 5005249 LEGO Easter Bunny Hut when you spend $35 or more.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/now-available-fo ... on-legacy/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Re: Now Available for Purchase: LEGO Ideas 21314 TRON Legacy

Post by hatcher » Tue Apr 03, 2018 5:41 am

Wow, the Disney tax on Lego is getting out of hand. I enjoyed Tron Legacy for what it was, a silly, sci-fi action movie set in virtual world, but I will not pay that! $45 for Canadian? That's insane. Too bad, it looks pretty nice, but at that price, I'd need a 50% sale to make me want to bite.
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

askthelegoguy
Knight
Knight

Post by askthelegoguy » Tue Apr 03, 2018 3:45 pm

hatcher wrote:Wow, the Disney tax on Lego is getting out of hand. I enjoyed Tron Legacy for what it was, a silly, sci-fi action movie set in virtual world, but I will not pay that! $45 for Canadian? That's insane. Too bad, it looks pretty nice, but at that price, I'd need a 50% sale to make me want to bite.
I do agree, the price per piece is terrible, and the cycles are so so tiny too. Nice set, but I don't appreciate getting ripped off, so I think I'm going to wait this one out.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Wed Apr 04, 2018 11:26 am

hatcher wrote:Wow, the Disney tax on Lego is getting out of hand. I enjoyed Tron Legacy for what it was, a silly, sci-fi action movie set in virtual world, but I will not pay that! $45 for Canadian? That's insane. Too bad, it looks pretty nice, but at that price, I'd need a 50% sale to make me want to bite.
I thought Canadians would be happy for once, it's the same ripoff price as the USA. :-D