Official Press Release: 75144 UCS LEGO Star Wars Snowspeeder

Discuss various LEGO themes like Friends, City, Star Wars, Batman and more here.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

Official Press Release: 75144 UCS LEGO Star Wars Snowspeeder

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:30 am

The official press release for the next LEGO UCS set is now here! Officially available May 4, 2017 exclusively at LEGO Brand Retail Stores and LEGO Shop at Home. If you are a LEGO VIP member, you can get purchase the set in advance beginning April 29 to concide with the upcoming May the 4th LEGO Star Wars promotion.

75144 Snowspeeder™

Ages 14+. 1,703 pieces.

US $199.99 - CA $229.99 - DE 199.99€ - UK £169.99 - DK 1799.00 DKK

*Euro pricing varies by country. Please visit shop.LEGO.com for regional pricing.

Build the ultimate LEGO® Snowspeeder!

Collect a true Star Wars classic: the T-47 Snowspeeder. This LEGO® interpretation of the iconic airspeeder that fans will remember from Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back has all the details you'd expect, including opening airbrakes, rotating rear gun, and an opening cockpit with space for the included Rebel Snowspeeder Pilot and Rebel Snowspeeder Gunner minifigures. This model also comes with a display stand and fact plaque, so it can take pride of place in any LEGO Star Wars collection.

Includes 2 minifigures: a Rebel Snowspeeder Pilot and a Rebel Snowspeeder Gunner.
Features intricate, authentic detailing, opening airbrakes, rotating rear gun and an opening cockpit with space for the 2 included minifigures.
Attach the Snowspeeder to the stand with fact plaque to display it.
Includes 2 blaster pistols.
Accessory elements include electrobinoculars, a Snowspeeder Pilot helmet and a Snowspeeder Gunner helmet.
Snowspeeder on display stand measures over 8” (21cm) high, 15” (39cm) long and 11” (29cm) wide, and over 4” (11cm) high without stand.

Additional pictures are available on TnB Flickr Photostream. In addition, there is also a Youtube Designer Video for this set which you can view below.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/official-press-r ... owspeeder/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Brickbuilder0937
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Re: Official Press Release: 75144 UCS LEGO Star Wars Snowspe

Post by Brickbuilder0937 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 2:35 pm

I missed the 2003 version so I'd like to get this, though I'll probably wait until they offer double VIP points or something.

rexx
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by rexx » Wed Mar 22, 2017 6:12 pm

Does this mean I'm not getting my 40th Anniversary Force Awakens UCS Millennium Falcon?

lego the hutt
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by lego the hutt » Thu Mar 23, 2017 1:41 am

rexx wrote:Does this mean I'm not getting my 40th Anniversary Force Awakens UCS Millennium Falcon?
No, this has nothing to do with that. Rumor is that there will be 3 UCS sets in 2017.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Thu Mar 23, 2017 7:00 am

lego the hutt wrote:
rexx wrote:Does this mean I'm not getting my 40th Anniversary Force Awakens UCS Millennium Falcon?
No, this has nothing to do with that. Rumor is that there will be 3 UCS sets in 2017.
And none of them anything new. :lol:

slimninj4
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by slimninj4 » Thu Mar 23, 2017 9:04 am

i wish they would bring back the mini ships. not the micro but the MF and ISD. I thought they were fun builds and easier to display.

slacker
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by slacker » Mon Mar 27, 2017 11:59 am

Why is the guy promoting stickers like it's the best thing since slice bread? The window should've been printed. Could you imagine putting stickers on the MF cockpit window? The horror. There should be a rule where all UCS sets have printed artwork.

MoneyHypeMike
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by MoneyHypeMike » Mon Mar 27, 2017 1:16 pm

slacker wrote:Why is the guy promoting stickers like it's the best thing since slice bread? The window should've been printed. Could you imagine putting stickers on the MF cockpit window? The horror. There should be a rule where all UCS sets have printed artwork.
You'd think after people complaining after the Maersk Ship they wouldn't release sets with lots of stickers, but hehe. People are still gonna buy it...