Legoland California

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
BlacktronManic
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Legoland California

Post by BlacktronManic » Sat Dec 07, 2013 1:28 am

I am looking to go to Legoland California so the kids (and I the AFOL) can go and finally see this wonderful place on earth.

The question I have though is this: I have the free admission tickets (4) for the kids (2) and want to know if I used it say on Monday using 2 free admission tickets and go back on Tuesday and use the other 2 free admission tickets, is this something that can be done by going two separate days using free admission tickets?

Has anyone else attempted this or is this something that cannot be done?

Please provide me some guidance with regards to this matter. Thanks in advance.

legohunter
Count
Count

Re: Legoland California

Post by legohunter » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:33 am

Last spring break, I purchased myself a 2-days pass in full price and submitted ONE free child ticket coupon to the cashier; as a result, my son got free admission for both days.

BlacktronManic
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by BlacktronManic » Sun Dec 08, 2013 10:56 am

legohunter wrote:Last spring break, I purchased myself a 2-days pass in full price and submitted ONE free child ticket coupon to the cashier; as a result, my son got free admission for both days.
That is great news, cause if that is what LEGO does for us parents that is awesome! I was in so much doubt if that would be something that they would do or not.

Thanks so much for the feedback legohunter! much appreciated. I can now continue making my plans to head out to LEGOLAND this coming year. So excited and the kids as well!

BlacktronManic
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by BlacktronManic » Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:09 pm

The thing I forgot to ask is, did you buy your ticket(s) online or at the booth when you were entering Legoland?

legohunter
Count
Count

Post by legohunter » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:32 pm

BlacktronManic wrote:The thing I forgot to ask is, did you buy your ticket(s) online or at the booth when you were entering Legoland?
at the booth. I am not sure if there is any better deal by getting the ticket online.