Recent price increase?

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
Quazal
I'm New !

Recent price increase?

Post by Quazal » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:08 am

I went onto the shop at home site and noticed an increase in pricing. Of the sets I looked it I noticed they all went up a lot. The lotr pirate ship went up 40 bucks, the 3 modular buildings I want went up as well...each almost a hundred bucks. Is this something new? I have yet to go by the local lego store and see if its spread to there but if that is the case My already limited budget for anything like this will go and I believe that I will have to be done collecting sets. Please say this is a mistake, though yes I know it likely isn't.

EDIT: Looking through more sets, it seems to be all sets. I have no clue if this is very recent or not.

Morgan19
Knight
Knight

Re: Recent price increase?

Post by Morgan19 » Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:21 am

You sure you're not looking at a non-US version of the site with a different pricing currency? The LotR ship (to use your example) is showing up as $99 for me, priced right where it's always been.

m19

Quazal
I'm New !

Re: Recent price increase?

Post by Quazal » Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:50 am

ya, I just saw that. I am an idiot. I am not sure how the region swapped on me though.