Mega Bloks Warcraft

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
dilbert12
Knight
Knight

Mega Bloks Warcraft

Post by dilbert12 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 12:37 pm

I am mostly interested in minifigs of "clone" brands. Just went down the slippery slope of Mega Bloks Warcraft as most were 50% off.

I'm trying to find the Warcraft blind packs, but I don't see any of them at Toys R Us and they seem to have been released months ago. Anyone have any luck? Information for Mega Bloks online is very hard to come by. I am looking for a brick and mortar store so I can pick out the ones I want using codes or groping the bags.

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: Mega Bloks Warcraft

Post by dulait » Mon Aug 05, 2013 12:42 pm

dilbert12 wrote:I am mostly interested in minifigs of "clone" brands. Just went down the slippery slope of Mega Bloks Warcraft as most were 50% off.

I'm trying to find the Warcraft blind packs, but I don't see any of them at Toys R Us and they seem to have been released months ago. Anyone have any luck? Information for Mega Bloks online is very hard to come by. I am looking for a brick and mortar store so I can pick out the ones I want using codes or groping the bags.
Here in Canada, some Walmart carry, or have carried them. So do check your local Walmart.

algro18
Peasant
Peasant

Post by algro18 » Wed Aug 21, 2013 12:17 pm

Toys R Us here is the dallas area just started carrying them this past month i believe so you might want to check around again.

dilbert12
Knight
Knight

Post by dilbert12 » Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:45 pm

Thanks, I just saw some the other day.

Looks like they are ceasing production of 2013 sets for now. Sales must be poor. Aftermarket prices are starting to soar for some sets that did not make it to the retail stores. The Series 1 blind packs finally made it into store only 6 months after they were first released.