Clone Wars Season 2 DVD

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
kevin93
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Clone Wars Season 2 DVD

Post by kevin93 » Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:33 am

For those who miss the shows, Clone Wars Season 2 DVD will be out October 26 according to an email sent to me from starwarssshop.com

The Force is back and better than ever -- in Star Wars: The Clone Wars The Complete Season Two, coming to DVD and high-definition Blu-ray Disc October 26 from Lucasfilm Ltd. and Warner Home Video. Featuring cutting-edge animation and a host of special bonus materials, the comprehensive collection explores the farthest reaches of "a galaxy far, far away" with all-new adventures set against the spectacular backdrop of the Star Wars universe.
Relive all 22 Season Two episodes -- featuring bounty hunters, space pirates, giant monsters, mind-controlling brain worms and the return of Boba Fett! -- and then dig deeper with the ultimate look behind the scenes of the hit TV series. Bonus features include a look inside the Lucasfilm vaults, with featurette interviews along with Director and Artist commentaries on each disc. In addition, The Complete Season Two will include a 64-page production journal with concept designs, original sketches and notes from Supervising DirectorDave Filoni. And exclusive to the Blu-ray disc, The Jedi Temple Archives provides in-depth access to an extensive database of creative materials.

legitimatealex
Count
Count

Re: Clone Wars Season 2 DVD

Post by legitimatealex » Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:00 am

Thanks for the info! I follow this series rather closely. Its turned out much better than the movie of the same title.
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?