Lego Movie The Adventures of Clutch Powers

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
darknight
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Lego Movie The Adventures of Clutch Powers

Post by darknight » Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:06 pm

From this issue of lego magzine, theres an ad with the first lego dvd movie called The adventures of clutch powers. It says coming to dvd feburary 23. Anyone got an idea of what the storyline will be like?

ThunderFighter
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Lego Movie The Adventures of Clutch Powers

Post by ThunderFighter » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:08 am

Don't know if that answered a bit of your question, but here what home media magzine says
http://www.homemediamagazine.com/univer ... ovie-17894

Feb. 23 marks the release of the full-length movie LEGO: The Adventures of Clutch Powers, from Tinseltown Toons and Universal Studios Home Entertainment.

The first of its kind, The Adventures of Clutch Powers introduces viewers to Clutch Powers and his heroic teammates, patrollers of the universe on behalf of the renowned LEGO Organization.

The movie pits explorer Powers against his greatest challenge yet, as he and his team of LEGO experts travel from LEGO City to the medieval world of Ashlar, where they meet evil wizard Mallock the Malign in a battle to regain the power of their dethroned king

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:51 pm

A trailer for this movie is now out. You can find the official trailer here.

happyfeet56
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by happyfeet56 » Tue Jan 26, 2010 12:59 pm

The trailer looks good :D

Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Toys N Bricks » Tue Feb 23, 2010 5:53 pm

The first full length LEGO movie for The Adventures of Clutch Powers is officially out today ! The movie is 82 minutes long and is currently sold for $14.86 USD at Walmart.com or $14.83 CAD at Walmart.ca.

Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

Tomatoe
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Tomatoe » Tue Feb 23, 2010 9:25 pm

I'm actually suprised it cost the same price in Canada and the states. $15 Canadian is a good buy but walmart may not have it in stock yet instores.

City_collector2009
I'm New !

The Adventure of clutch powers

Post by City_collector2009 » Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:20 am

The adventure of clutch powers is also already uploaded to piratebay as well, its a great movie with a few easter egg type details i totally recommend seeing it.

i do imagine Lego may reproduce the minifigures from the film and sell them, i know im hoping they will.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:23 pm

Thanks for letting us know yoda. ;) Topics have been merged.

strongholds
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by strongholds » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:00 pm

Tomatoe wrote:I'm actually suprised it cost the same price in Canada and the states. $15 Canadian is a good buy but walmart may not have it in stock yet instores.
Totally agree with you on that one. The stuff here is much pricier than US. You can order it online at walmart.ca.

Alyvin
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Alyvin » Tue Mar 02, 2010 9:52 am

Toys N Bricks wrote:The first full length LEGO movie for The Adventures of Clutch Powers is officially out today ! The movie is 82 minutes long and is currently sold for $14.86 USD at Walmart.com or $14.83 CAD at Walmart.ca.
The MSRP at legoshop for this is $19.99 Canadian and walmart is selling it for USA MSRP for $14.83. Thanks for the news. :D

anthonyj8
Knight
Knight

Post by anthonyj8 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:52 am

I rented this movie from Netfix, and was very disappointed. For practically the whole movie I was unentertained and uninterested. Although I could see the plot and conflict of the story. I'm glad I did not purchase this movie and it wasn't terrible, but it just wasn't good.