LEGO Backlot

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
BobaFett2
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

LEGO Backlot

Post by BobaFett2 » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:42 am

If you don't know me, that's because I was here a while back. About half a year ago.

Anyhow, I've been playing LEGO Backlot (it was one of my favorite games when I was younger) and I can't get past the first part. After giving Johnny Thunder his stuff, the game opens a new pop-up window and the game itself freezes. Would using a certain browser avoid this? Also, I want to try the Pepper's Skateboard Challenge Game (I got it from the BioMedia Project) but it gives me Shockwave Errors. It's been so long since I've seen them-what are they from?
MOCpages Account
FlickR Photostream
I post a lot of reviews in the reviews forum! Check them out!

Zeya
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: LEGO Backlot

Post by Zeya » Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:58 am

Shockwave! Haha. Wow, that's old. I'm pretty sure that's like an old version of Flash. You might need to use an old browser with old plugins to get it to work.

legitimatealex
Count
Count

Re: LEGO Backlot

Post by legitimatealex » Sat Aug 06, 2011 9:32 pm

Holy crap Shockwave! I was like 8 when that was the shiz. Umm if you really care to I'm sure someone out there can offer you outdated software like that.
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?