LEGO Harry Potter Collection Video Game: PS4 Platform

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

LEGO Harry Potter Collection Video Game: PS4 Platform

Post by Toys N Bricks » Thu Sep 08, 2016 9:29 am

The old LEGO Harry Potter Video Games are being remastered for the Playstation 4 playform. The two classic games, LEGO Harry Potter Years 1-4 and Years 5-7 will be put onto 1 disc. This LEGO Harry Potter Collection PS4 game will be available October 18. (via Cinelinx)

From Warner Brothers:

Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and TT Games today announced the LEGO® Harry Potter™ Collection, bringing LEGO® Harry Potter: Years 1-4 and LEGO® Harry Potter: Years 5-7 to the PlayStation®4 computer entertainment system for the first time with both top-selling videogames remastered on one disc.

Launching on October 18, 2016 in North America, this compilation unites the creative prowess of LEGO® and the expansive world of Harry Potter, with an exciting journey full of spell-casting, potion-making, puzzle-solving, lessons, dueling and much more for players young and old to enjoy. Gamers can experience the entire LEGO Harry Potter adventure featuring content from seven books and eight films, with enhanced graphics, environments, lighting and visual effects, along with two downloadable content (DLC) packs. Sure to delight fans of J.K. Rowling’s ever-expanding Wizarding World, the LEGO Harry Potter Collection serves as a perfect gift for those eagerly anticipating the upcoming film, Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/lego-harry-potte ... -platform/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

SpaceNinjaDino
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: LEGO Harry Potter Collection Video Game: PS4 Platform

Post by SpaceNinjaDino » Thu Sep 15, 2016 2:09 pm

HP years 1-4 was an epic game. Years 5-7 was still cool, but the format was a little strange due to plot changing the base environment.
I wish they would bring the remaster to XBOX One as well as it is my main platform. I have a PS4, but don't even have it plugged in.
I hope they at least fixed one sequence bug in HP 1-4 where you could lock progress permanently if you did one bad order of events in the watch tower.
I will have to check out these graphics.