Lego Fusion Compatibility

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
ammes7
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Lego Fusion Compatibility

Post by ammes7 » Thu Nov 13, 2014 12:03 pm

If anyone has Lego Fusion, can you please list the device you used to play it? Has anyone tried it on a Galaxy Tab 4?

I know Lego has an official list of devices. However, upon calling Lego they said it is compatible with more devices then the list implies,they just have not verified them all yet.

Lego Fusion is the only thing on my kids Christmas list. However, we do not have a compatible device. We were thinking of getting a new family tablet this year anyhow and want to make sure its compatible with Fusion. We prefer Android, so Apple devices are out for us.

Thanks!

gopalkrishnan
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Lego Fusion Compatibility

Post by gopalkrishnan » Fri Nov 14, 2014 1:57 am

Although Lego fusion is said to be compatible with Apple and Android devices but the truth is it is does not support any android devices. If you it os not supporting Samsung Tab 4, you can look for Nexus, HTC or Kindle devices.

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Fri Nov 14, 2014 8:09 am

^ Nexus, HTC and Kindle are all Android devices, so I'm not sure what you mean by "does not support any android devices".

For Kindle, only the most expensive (Fire HDX 8.9") will work, as it's the only one that has a rear-facing camera. I would adhere strictly to the approved, tested Android device list. As for Galaxy Tab 4, this post seems to indicate it will not work.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

ammes7
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by ammes7 » Fri Nov 14, 2014 11:06 am

Thanks for your input everyone!