Classic Space hockey jersey on Geeky Jerseys

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
Legobrandon
Count
Count

Classic Space hockey jersey on Geeky Jerseys

Post by Legobrandon » Wed Sep 17, 2014 8:08 pm

I was browsing Reddit and noticed Geeky Jerseys has a very nice looking mockup of a Classic Space hockey jersey.

I've never heard of this company before so I did some research. You have to fill out your email on the product page to vote the item, just so they get a rough idea of how popular this item might be. If there are enough votes, the jersey will be released for sale at $99. You get to choose the name on the back and number. All jerseys are hand-made to order, and will take 2-3 months to finish. Read some reviews on past jerseys and people have said that they are very high quality, probably better than most of the stuff the NHL sells.

As a hockey fan and a lover of the Classic Space logo, this will be a must-buy for me. I won't wear it out of the house, but it would look awesome in a display frame in the LEGO room.

If you have time, please enter your email just so this jersey can become a reality.

http://geekyjerseys.com/product.php?id=199

Ecks83
I'm New !

Re: Classic Ppace hockey jersey on Geeky Jerseys

Post by Ecks83 » Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:25 am

Well I didn't know I needed this until now. Added my email. I hope they do another run of it.

gopalkrishnan
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: Classic Space hockey jersey on Geeky Jerseys

Post by gopalkrishnan » Fri Sep 19, 2014 2:56 am

I am gonna vote for Geeky Jerseys now. So that I can order for myself with my name on it. I am not a fan of classic space logo but I love its print on jersey.

Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor

Post by Mantisking » Sun Sep 21, 2014 5:46 pm

Ooooohh, that's fantastic. Hopefully it sticks around long enough for me to save up for it.

Ecks83
I'm New !

Post by Ecks83 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 8:32 am

I was kind of hoping it would take a bit longer to become available so i could justify the cost easier.. Oh well. Ordered mine this morning.

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:47 pm

Ecks83 wrote:I was kind of hoping it would take a bit longer to become available so i could justify the cost easier.. Oh well. Ordered mine this morning.
I know! Considering I just spent $106 on the VW Van deal I just can't spend another $110. I heard they stick around for a month, but that is cutting it a bit close. :roll:

Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor

Post by Mantisking » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:20 am

Ecks83 wrote:I was kind of hoping it would take a bit longer to become available so i could justify the cost easier.. Oh well. Ordered mine this morning.
Legobrandon wrote:I know! Considering I just spent $106 on the VW Van deal I just can't spend another $110. I heard they stick around for a month, but that is cutting it a bit close. :roll:
Knowing they keep orders open for a month makes me feel a little better about waiting.

Legobrandon
Count
Count

Post by Legobrandon » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:33 am

Mantisking wrote:
Legobrandon wrote:I know! Considering I just spent $106 on the VW Van deal I just can't spend another $110. I heard they stick around for a month, but that is cutting it a bit close. :roll:
Knowing they keep orders open for a month makes me feel a little better about waiting.
Please don't quote me on that! I'm gambling with it too, so it could very well disappear soon...

Ecks83
I'm New !

Post by Ecks83 » Thu Sep 25, 2014 11:07 pm

Be aware:
How long does it take to get my order?
For Custom Orders there is a 5-6 week window to produce your jersey(s) after the offer closes. Keep in mind, that we generally offer a jersey for 2-4 weeks, and the production window does not start until the jersey offer has ended.

From their FAQ.