Who wants to make a series of Lego scenes for me?

The place for General LEGO Discussions such as the LEGO website, video games, movie, general LEGO inquries and everything else not included in our forums.
bakelitetm
Citizen
Citizen

Who wants to make a series of Lego scenes for me?

Post by bakelitetm » Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:05 pm

Hello All,

Not sure if this is the right forum, but I figured I'd give it a try here. Mods, feel free to delete this if it's not the right place.

I'm a big Lego fan, collector and builder, but my skills in building and photography are pretty mediocre. I am an industrial engineer and "lean" manufacturing practitioner. I manage a small blog that is a labour of love related to my work. If anyone has any familiarity with lean manufacturing or the Toyota Production System, you may know what the 7 Wastes are.

I'm looking for someone to create a series of Lego scenes for use as illustrations in a small e-book about the 7 Wastes. Basically one scene for each waste photographed from different angles.

I'm willing to pay a small amount for the right to use these pictures in my e-book, which I plan to sell on my blog.

The scenes will be relatively simple factory scenes at minifig scale. A couple of minifigs surrounded by boxes to illustrate excess "inventory." A small forklift with a minifig to show "transportation."

Below is a link to my blog for those interested. This is a video someone else made using Lego and stop motion photography. I'm looking for still photographs along these lines.

http://www.leansimulations.org/2010/10/ ... -lego.html

If anyone is interested, please shoot me an email at leansimulation at gmail.com and we can talk about the details.

I'm also happy to respond to questions in this thread.

Thanks, Martin