In Pieces

You can share your Bricklink Stores or any other promotions/sales you have going on with us here! Please note that only long term members are allowed to create a new ad/topic.
brickarmor
Knight
Knight

In Pieces

Post by brickarmor » Fri Oct 12, 2012 4:33 pm

I've been putting in long hours to get my BrickLink store ready to advertise, so here it is! I've got around 16k parts and a handful of minifigs and sets. My terms are pretty straightforward: no minimum buy, only orders under $10 pay $.50 materials cost, orders above $10 are exempt. That's it! For you folks, free domestic shipping on all sets and orders over $10. Stop by, kick me a few bucks, I'd greatly appreciate it. Even if it's not today, keep me in mind. I stay at home so on many orders I can do same day shipping!

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=piecemeal

Thanks
Adam @ In Pieces
Last edited by brickarmor on Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

brickarmor
Knight
Knight

Re: In Pieces

Post by brickarmor » Fri Oct 12, 2012 8:19 pm

By the way, please mention this forum offer in the checkout comments. Thanks again!

brickarmor
Knight
Knight

Post by brickarmor » Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:29 am

Good through tonight! If you want to add some items and keep it open for a while, we can do that, I'll still honor the free US shipping. If you buy two or more sets, I'll do 10% off AND free US shipping!

Legoman83
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by Legoman83 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 8:48 am

Great seller and fast shipping!!! Thanks for the great deals buddy! I will for sure buy from you again!
Cheers

Nepenthe7
Knight
Knight

Post by Nepenthe7 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 9:27 am

Tried the link. Says store not found... Do you have Grand Emporium Instructions? I don't know how to use brick link so would you do paypal?

brickarmor
Knight
Knight

Post by brickarmor » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:19 am

Here we go:

http://www.bricklink.com/store.asp?p=piecemeal

Same store, different name. I also fixed the link in the first post from ages ago. I had GE instructions but they all sold. I hope to part out some more soon, I will get back in touch then to see of you still need them.