[Site News] Members Ranks

Code of Conduct, Privacy Policy, Announcements. Got a suggestion to our site? Let us hear it!
happyfeet56
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: Toys N Bricks Ranks Guide

Post by happyfeet56 » Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:18 pm

I ponder whats the next rank after royal guardian?

toystest
Knight
Knight

Re: [Site News] Members Ranks

Post by toystest » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:07 am

Since we have atleast one person that has more then doubled the requirement for a knight it might be nice if we could add a few more ranks. I did some Googling and here are the next couple of ranks after knight, there are some more sub-ranks, but these seem to be the main ones. I also added what I would suggest as post number requirements:

Baron (500)
Count (1000)
Marquess (1500)
Duke (2500)
Prince (5000)

These are however all the male roles I am not sure if there is a way to base the ranks on gender (I don't even remember if that was one of the profile questions), but here are the female roles:
Baroness
Countess
Margrave
Duchess
Princess

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:49 pm

toystest wrote:Since we have atleast one person that has more then doubled the requirement for a knight it might be nice if we could add a few more ranks. I did some Googling and here are the next couple of ranks after knight, there are some more sub-ranks, but these seem to be the main ones. I also added what I would suggest as post number requirements:

Baron (500)
Count (1000)
Marquess (1500)
Duke (2500)
Prince (5000)
We actually have more ranks but I haven't updated the ranks guide yet. The next one after royal guardian (500) is Duke (1000) followed by Lord (2500) and King/Queen (5000). But the names you provided are great so I may change it later. Thanks for the suggestion toystest!

legitimatealex
Count
Count

Post by legitimatealex » Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:41 am

I'm throwing out the suggestion of 'Grand Poobah' or 'Exalted Overlord.' Just to mix the ranks up a bit.
http://www.eightclickbrick.com/ Find me here on the internet.

Playing with LEGO when I can. Where does the time go?

Mantisking
Top Forum Contributor
Top Forum Contributor

Post by Mantisking » Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:08 am

legitimatealex wrote:I'm throwing out the suggestion of 'Grand Poobah' or 'Exalted Overlord.' Just to mix the ranks up a bit.
How about "Master Builder"?