The YouTubers' Chat

The chit-chat fun that is not related to LEGO.
askthelegoguy
Knight
Knight

The YouTubers' Chat

Post by askthelegoguy » Sat Jan 21, 2017 2:50 pm

I was wondering if there are any other YouTubers out there. I'm not huge on YouTube, but I put out decent stuff, I thought it would be a good idea to make this chat for people who would want to promote their channel to get more views and subscribers (I know I would like to :-D ).

captainrex803
Knight
Knight

Re: The YouTubers' Chat

Post by captainrex803 » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:29 pm

I have a not Lego related YouTube channel. I mentioned in another comment I made a few minutes ago that I'll certainly check out your channel. I can see that your Steven Spielberg review got you over 13k views, which is impressive by all standards. I like the concept behind the LEGO Minecraft advice video, got a laugh outta that one. Cool stuff, by all means!
Look, you wake up one day, and your legs, they just give and you just can't run anymore.

askthelegoguy
Knight
Knight

Post by askthelegoguy » Fri Jan 27, 2017 6:13 pm

captainrex803 wrote:I have a not Lego related YouTube channel. I mentioned in another comment I made a few minutes ago that I'll certainly check out your channel. I can see that your Steven Spielberg review got you over 13k views, which is impressive by all standards. I like the concept behind the LEGO Minecraft advice video, got a laugh outta that one. Cool stuff, by all means!
Lol, that was you? :lol:

captainrex803
Knight
Knight

Post by captainrex803 » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:44 pm

askthelegoguy wrote:
captainrex803 wrote:I have a not Lego related YouTube channel. I mentioned in another comment I made a few minutes ago that I'll certainly check out your channel. I can see that your Steven Spielberg review got you over 13k views, which is impressive by all standards. I like the concept behind the LEGO Minecraft advice video, got a laugh outta that one. Cool stuff, by all means!
Lol, that was you? :lol:
Yuperoo, Scooby Doo (no idea where that came from).
Look, you wake up one day, and your legs, they just give and you just can't run anymore.

askthelegoguy
Knight
Knight

Post by askthelegoguy » Sat Jan 28, 2017 11:59 am

captainrex803 wrote:Yuperoo, Scooby Doo (no idea where that came from).
:lol: Okay then. PM me your non lego channel I'll subscribe to it for you.