Disney Infinity

The chit-chat fun that is not related to LEGO.
vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Disney Infinity

Post by vynsane » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:00 am

Most Disney Infinity Starter packs are on sale for $39.99 today at TRU online.

Sale includes 2.0 "Marvel Superheroes" (for XBox One/360, PS3/4, Wii U), as well as original recipe (for XBox 360, PS3, Wii, Wii U, and 3DS). Excludes 2.0 "The Originals" starter (the one that comes with Merida and Stitch) and the "collector's edition" version of the Marvel Superheroes starter for PS3/4 (which includes the display base and 6 figures).
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Re: Disney Infinity Starter Packs, $39.99 at TRU online toda

Post by vynsane » Tue Nov 25, 2014 9:33 am

Weird thing - my wife tried adding the Wii U version to the cart and it wouldn't add it. I tried also, and it redirects to the cart page with the parameter "SkuNotAddedError=true". Other versions can be added no problem. I put in a call to their support number and they're investigating the bug.

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Re: Disney Infinity

Post by vynsane » Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:04 am

If anyone else is interested in DI, Best Buy has reduced the price for pre-order of the forthcoming 3.0 Marvel Battlegrounds Playset to $19.99 (MSRP $29.99), $15.99 after the additional 20% off using their Gamer's Club Unlocked membership ($30 for two years, 20% off all games)! An additional promo for a free 2.0 Marvel figure is included in the deal, too, though they're down to just Green Goblin, Drax, Iron Fist, Nick Fury, Hawkeye and Thor. Still, awesome deal.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Tue Jul 19, 2016 11:24 am

Found the following sales at my local Meijers yesterday (Monday July 18th) for those that have interest in Disney Infinity 3.0

Starter packs $34.99 (retail is about $65 I believe)
Game packs $14.99 (retail $35)
Nearly all figures either $6.99 and $7.99.

I've noticed that other online stores have good deals as well not quite this good (although close). ToysRus has a few game/play packs for $14.99 (same).

I made the purchase to save as a Christmas present. I would say that there is a very good chance that one can find these deals (maybe better) near the Christmas season but I of course am only guessing.

Keep in mind also though that Disney Infinity is ending. To the best of my knowledge there will be no new figures and I'm guessing that eventually online support will end as well. Hopefully it sticks around for a bit because my son loved downloading other players maps in version 2.0.

Whoops! Just found the Star Wars Starter pack for $22.99 at Best Buy online. That is a better deal than the $34.99. http://www.bestbuy.com/site/disney-infi ... Id=6897158

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Tue Jul 19, 2016 2:24 pm

I discovered that Best Buy online has many (if not most) figures for $3.99. Some are 5.99 and either Ultron or Darth Maul is $2.99.

As I mentioned earlier the Star Wars 3.0 starter pack is $22.49. I've decided to return the purchase (earlier post) to Meijers and instead I have placed an order with Best Buy.

I was able to purchase:
Kylo Ren (didn't show up until I did an individual search for "Disney Infinity Kylo Ren")
All 4 Star Wars Rebels characters (Disney Infinity didn't make a Hera character figure :sad: ... my favorite).
Chewbecca
Darth Maul
and the Star Pack (with Ahsoka and Anakin) for a grand total of $53 (tax included and with free shipping)

Yoda and Darth Vader weren't available online. Neither was Antman or Black Panther. I'll have to pick those up later on I guess.

Still at Meijers the play packs are a great deal at $14.99 (retail $35). I still need the other 2 Star Wars play packs.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Mon Jul 25, 2016 3:37 pm

Today at local Meijer's all Disney Infinity figures were on sale for $5 (large yellow stickers). Regular retail is about $15. Starter packs were discounted 75% off (locked in cases). Retail for those I believe is about $65.
Keep in mind Disney Infinity is ending.

Ant-man was sold out so I only picked up 1x Boba Fett.

crazybirdman
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by crazybirdman » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:01 am

Waited, and it was worth it. Got the last of the figures I wanted at Gamestop (online) for $5 each

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Tue Jul 26, 2016 9:48 pm

crazybirdman wrote:Waited, and it was worth it. Got the last of the figures I wanted at Gamestop (online) for $5 each
I'm glad that you got the ones that you needed.
I won't be buying them all but I did get most of the one's that I wanted. I bought version 2.0 a little later than most and was a little upset to see version 3.0 being released not long after. I resolved to wait until the price dropped. I'm glad that I did. I'm a little sad to see it ending although my son and I can still have lots of fun with it without online extra's.

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Wed Jul 27, 2016 8:11 am

Target had an insane deal last week, where the figures were reduced to $6.99 and then there was a Cartwheel coupon for 60% off - which stacked! The only figure I had left to pick up was Nemo, and fortunately they had him. Paid $2.79 for him.

Up until now I had bought most of my figures at Best Buy using their Gamer's Club Unlocked deal, they would regularly have sales where figures ended up being $7 or $8 after the GCU discount. They had a sale recently where I got the three Alice Through the Looking Glass figures for $4.79 each, and the LightFX Anakin for $3.19.

Other than the LightFX Luke, I have everything from 3.0 and 2.0, and most of 1.0 at this point.

StClair
Count
Count

Post by StClair » Wed Jul 27, 2016 11:30 am

For $5 or less they even make wonderful displays and drawing references. If I could free up some time in my schedule I would love to use some of them for drawings. I'll probably eventually buy Alice. Although she can only be used in the toy box I love her animation (watch her landings when she ground pounds or hitting enemies with a flamingo).