USA Toys R Us LEGO Sale - 38% off TMNT Baxter Robot Rampage

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
dsj
I'm New !

Re: USA Toys R Us LEGO Sale - 38% off TMNT Baxter Robot Ramp

Post by dsj » Fri Nov 22, 2013 6:01 am

I also could not find any christmas tree polybags at my tru. It turned out they were kept behind the service desk along with the cmfs.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:46 pm

I went today to pick up my 3 tree polybags which I purchased online for store pick up and my Sail Barge. I managed to get CS to find me one other Xmas tree behind the counter so I could buy something and get it free. Strange that I could buy them online and they could fulfill it, but when I ask at CS or a SA if they have them they all say no. :roll:

in the end it was ok since the polys were 50 cents cheaper online. I still hate TRU though, to many games and in the end they are still trying to rip off customers buy misleading them with inflated prices and discounts.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:42 am

Exactly. They hide the things that they have on special. I asked yesterday where the trees were and she was like "The computer says we have some, but it's only updated at night". She is ike "This is where they were" and I told her that spot didn't have any on Sunday (I took one of the last two or three) but on Tuesday a woman had one. So it's clear they hide them. either have them in a box like they do with the Target witches or give them out up front, don't play games with me.

My TRU has done this all the time. Anytime there is a BOGO of some type and they only have two boxes of CMF they hide them in the building so you can't buy 20 at once with the discount.

So decent TRU lasted for 3-4 days. :lol: