[CAN] Zellers LEGO Clearance Deals

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[CAN] Zellers LEGO Clearance Deals

Post by Toys N Bricks » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:15 pm

Valid at Zellers in Canada only

Zellers Canada is having selected LEGO sets on clearance right now! Apparently their LEGO clearances are all placed in the LEGO aisle and the shelve shows all these sets at regular price. But if you scan these sets at a price check scanner, most of them are 15% off MSRP plus an additional 30% off.

Here are just some of the items we've seen.
  • Agents 8970 Robo Attack $38.5 (reg.$64.99)
  • Bionicle 8993 Kaxium V3 $24.5 (reg.$39.99)
  • Indiana Jones 7197 Venice Canal Chase $28 (reg.$49.99)
  • Indiana Jones 7626 Jungle Cutter $32.71 ($54.99)
  • Power Miners 8963 Rock Wrecker $27.5 (reg.$44.99)
  • Space Police 5972 Container Heist $24.5 (reg.$39.99)
  • Space Police 5973 Hyperspeed Pursuit $38.5 (reg.$64.99)
There may be more items but selection greatly varies by store.

Permalink: http://toysnbricks.com/blog/can-zellers ... nce-deals/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

TClone
Knight
Knight

Re: [CAN] Zellers LEGO Clearance Deals

Post by TClone » Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:42 am

Anyone able to score me one of those Agents Robo Attack sets?

clock4me
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by clock4me » Sun Jul 18, 2010 6:08 pm

Found Power Miners rock wrecker (8963) on clearance for $27.5. Did not see any of the other sets.

Senator
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Senator » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:16 am

I picked up the last venice in canal chase indiana jones set for $28. Very happy :D

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:48 pm

Updated list including 7626 Jungle Cutter for $32.71.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Sat Sep 25, 2010 9:53 pm

Toys N Bricks wrote:Valid at Zellers in Canada only

Zellers Canada is having selected LEGO sets on clearance right now! Apparently their LEGO clearances are all placed in the LEGO aisle and the shelve shows all these sets at regular price. But if you scan these sets at a price check scanner, most of them are 15% off MSRP plus an additional 30% off.

Here are just some of the items we've seen.
  • Agents 8970 Robo Attack $38.5 (reg.$64.99)
  • Bionicle 8993 Kaxium V3 $24.5 (reg.$39.99)
  • Indiana Jones 7197 Venice Canal Chase $28 (reg.$49.99)
  • Indiana Jones 7626 Jungle Cutter $32.71 ($54.99)
  • Power Miners 8963 Rock Wrecker $27.5 (reg.$44.99)
  • Space Police 5972 Container Heist $24.5 (reg.$39.99)
  • Space Police 5973 Hyperspeed Pursuit $38.5 (reg.$64.99)
There may be more items but selection greatly varies by store.
Just a quick update that all the above sets are now 15% off MSRP plus an additional 40% off (instead of additional 30% off). i.e 5972 Container Heist is now $21.

BlacktronManic
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by BlacktronManic » Fri Oct 01, 2010 3:58 pm

went in today to see if they have any clearance Lego at the Zellers in Surrey and there was none, not even any yellow ticketed items. Quite disappointing. :(

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Fri Oct 01, 2010 4:04 pm

BlacktronManic wrote:went in today to see if they have any clearance Lego at the Zellers in Surrey and there was none, not even any yellow ticketed items. Quite disappointing. :(
LEGO clearances at Zellers does not have any yellow ticketed items. Try to look for the sets we mentioned above in the LEGO aisle or scanning the prices of old sets. Good luck!
Toys N Bricks wrote: Zellers Canada is having selected LEGO sets on clearance right now! Apparently their LEGO clearances are all placed in the LEGO aisle and the shelve shows all these sets at regular price. But if you scan these sets at a price check scanner, most of them are 15% off MSRP plus an additional 40% off.

Hodgeman
Knight
Knight

Post by Hodgeman » Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:04 pm

This is true - you have to price check the sets at a scanner.

I had been watching my local Zellers as they had a bunch of the Troll's Mountain Fortress set - not the greatest set, but has some cool minifigs. Went in this past Monday, and noticed they were all gone - tracked down a clerk who told me someone had been in earlier in the day and bought all EIGHT sets - they were marked down to $129 to $70... which I only found out because the clerk scanned the UPC code on the shelf.

Now I have to think that someone buying EIGHT of these was buying them to resell. I wish they had just left ONE for us. Sheesh... I've being going to Zellers every week for several months waiting for this to go on clearance and I miss it by just a couple of hours! :evil: :evil: :evil:
LEGO, it's not just a toy, it's an addiction... ;)

dr_spock
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dr_spock » Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:58 am

I went to Zellers today and all they had left on the 40% clearance tables were the Bionicle stuff. I didn't see any Agents set left. Probably need to move to a neighborhood with no AFOLs. :)

BlacktronManic
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by BlacktronManic » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:16 pm

Hodgeman wrote:This is true - you have to price check the sets at a scanner...
I did the scan price check and the prices were all retail prices. I checked with Zellers staff and they told me only the items on the Clearance tables were 40% off. I checked all the tables and no Lego. I was completely bummed out, needless to say. Oh well, maybe another year.

Shijima
Knight
Knight

Post by Shijima » Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:28 pm

I did the same thing black. But this post was started back in July, and there are new sets slated for December so we will probably see some sales coming soon.

legohunter
Count
Count

Post by legohunter » Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:16 am

Hodgeman wrote:This is true - you have to price check the sets at a scanner.

I had been watching my local Zellers as they had a bunch of the Troll's Mountain Fortress set - not the greatest set, but has some cool minifigs. Went in this past Monday, and noticed they were all gone - tracked down a clerk who told me someone had been in earlier in the day and bought all EIGHT sets - they were marked down to $129 to $70... which I only found out because the clerk scanned the UPC code on the shelf.

Now I have to think that someone buying EIGHT of these was buying them to resell. I wish they had just left ONE for us. Sheesh... I've being going to Zellers every week for several months waiting for this to go on clearance and I miss it by just a couple of hours! :evil: :evil: :evil:
Poor you. I could understand how bad your felt about this. I would suggest you to keep checking with the store coz' there is still a chance that the buyer would return them if he/she is out of cash.

Actually, I am also looking for this set as well. Unfortunately, it has been sold out everywhere in Vancovuer.

Hodgeman
Knight
Knight

Post by Hodgeman » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:00 pm

legohunter wrote:
Hodgeman wrote:This is true - you have to price check the sets at a scanner.

Poor you. I could understand how bad your felt about this. I would suggest you to keep checking with the store coz' there is still a chance that the buyer would return them if he/she is out of cash.

Actually, I am also looking for this set as well. Unfortunately, it has been sold out everywhere in Vancovuer.
I have been double checking, but nothing so far... But thanks for the support..!! :-)
LEGO, it's not just a toy, it's an addiction... ;)