[US] 20% off select themes at Target, Sep 22-28

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
krayzie
Citizen
Citizen

Re: [US] 20% off select themes at Target, Sep 22-28

Post by krayzie » Mon Sep 23, 2013 7:11 am

legohunter wrote:
Marcus70 wrote:Switching the themes, i just missed the goblin king for $54:
http://m.target.com/p/lego-the-hobbit-g ... A-14275114" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Urrrrrr, I missed the Goblin king set, too. I have been waiting it on sale for awhile. Sooo.... hard to catch a deal like this.

Wasn't it too strange that those were sold out too fast, was it? Would Target keep them for Black Friday?
The goblin king was in stock for about 9 hours at that price. It went down at around 3AM EST and lasted till around noon EST.

legohunter
Count
Count

Post by legohunter » Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:47 pm

krayzie wrote:
legohunter wrote:Urrrrrr, I missed the Goblin king set, too. I have been waiting it on sale for awhile. Sooo.... hard to catch a deal like this.

Wasn't it too strange that those were sold out too fast, was it? Would Target keep them for Black Friday?
The goblin king was in stock for about 9 hours at that price. It went down at around 3AM EST and lasted till around noon EST.
... and you are letting me know the deal after it was over. Thanks.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:55 am

Shoot, the Heartlake High is sold out on-line...I guess I need to make a trip to Target.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Tue Sep 24, 2013 11:33 am

I went to Target and found the Friends Series 3 animal packs for 20% off too. :-D

ernestlynn
I'm New !

Post by ernestlynn » Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:43 am

Under the Amazon product page, there is a link to tell them about other site/store's lower price deal. I did that with the LEGO Super Heroes The Batcave 6860 which was sold out online and in store. Just got a notification that Amazon has lower the price on their end to match the Target deal!!

krayzie
Citizen
Citizen

Post by krayzie » Wed Sep 25, 2013 8:04 am

legohunter wrote:
krayzie wrote:
legohunter wrote:Urrrrrr, I missed the Goblin king set, too. I have been waiting it on sale for awhile. Sooo.... hard to catch a deal like this.

... and you are letting me know the deal after it was over. Thanks.
Some B&M Target stores have the Goblin King set at $54 TPC. I am guessing all the Target stores that did the $65 TPC marked them down to $54. The MF train however went from $52 TPC to $65 TPC.

ernestlynn wrote:Under the Amazon product page, there is a link to tell them about other site/store's lower price deal. I did that with the LEGO Super Heroes The Batcave 6860 which was sold out online and in store. Just got a notification that Amazon has lower the price on their end to match the Target deal!!
I am surprised they matched target again since Target is still sold out online. I am tempted to spend another $50...