[CAN] Zellers Buy 1 Get 1 50% off ALL LEGO

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[CAN] Zellers Buy 1 Get 1 50% off ALL LEGO

Post by Toys N Bricks » Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:57 pm

Valid July 9-15 in Canada only

Zellers Canada is once again offering Buy 1 Get 1 50% off on ALL LEGO. This is a great time to pick up theme sets that are rarely on sale such as LEGO Star Wars! You can maximize your savings up to 25% off by purchasing sets of equal value. Selection varies by store.

*They are also offering 30% off previously reduced toys (including LEGO) again and Buy 2 Get 1 FREE on ALL value games $19.99 and under (including LEGO Batman for DS).

Permalink: http://toysnbricks.com/blog/can-zellers ... ll-lego-2/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

hatcher
Count
Count
Location: Barrie, Ontario, Canada (aka The Great White North)

Re: [CAN] Zellers Buy 1 Get 1 50% off ALL LEGO

Post by hatcher » Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:09 am

No restrictions on prices or themes? woo-hoo!
Who is General Failure and why is he reading my hard disk?

SpaceLego
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by SpaceLego » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:54 am

Now let's all hope Zellers has good selection prepared for this sale ;)

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:02 pm

hatcher wrote:No restrictions on prices or themes? woo-hoo!
I noticed the 7749 echo base and 7748 cooperate alliance tank droid has been marked up to $34.99. 8016 Hyena Droid Bomber is marked up by $2 but still better than $5 increase. :(

beans
Peasant
Peasant

Post by beans » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:05 am

I showed up today and just some clarifications -

This does not stack with the price cuts on Lotso's Dump Truck or Construct-a-Buzz. They wouldn't let me get 1/2 off on those sets.

This does not stack with clearance Lego, which Zellers is currently offering an additional 30% off on.

I saw a sign that said it does not apply to Toy Story sets either, though this was only at one of the two Zellers I visited.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Fri Jul 09, 2010 11:55 am

beans wrote:I showed up today and just some clarifications -

This does not stack with the price cuts on Lotso's Dump Truck or Construct-a-Buzz. They wouldn't let me get 1/2 off on those sets.

This does not stack with clearance Lego, which Zellers is currently offering an additional 30% off on.

I saw a sign that said it does not apply to Toy Story sets either, though this was only at one of the two Zellers I visited.
Ben 10 does not stack as well. I scan the price and it shows up at $14.99 instead of Buy 1 Get 1 50% off. There was no Toy Story at my store but I picked up 2 Hoth Rebel Trooper Battle Packs. Banners were also placed everywhere in the store where you can save an additional 15% off if you sign up for HBC mastercard.

beans
Peasant
Peasant

Post by beans » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:31 pm

Ice wrote:
beans wrote:I showed up today and just some clarifications -

Ben 10 does not stack as well. I scan the price and it shows up at $14.99 instead of Buy 1 Get 1 50% off. There was no Toy Story at my store but I picked up 2 Hoth Rebel Trooper Battle Packs. Banners were also placed everywhere in the store where you can save an additional 15% off if you sign up for HBC mastercard.
I think they always have the HBC mastercard deal. Any time you sign up for an HBC credit card, they give you 15% off everything that day.

However, it's worth noting that anyone who already has an HBC membership gets an additional 10% off today and tomorrow as their 'customer appreciation' days.

strongholds
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by strongholds » Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:38 pm

beans wrote:
I think they always have the HBC mastercard deal. Any time you sign up for an HBC credit card, they give you 15% off everything that day.

However, it's worth noting that anyone who already has an HBC membership gets an additional 10% off today and tomorrow as their 'customer appreciation' days.
I may sign up for this and buy a ton of Lego just for the extra discount. Then i'll just cancel it :lol:. The discount makes everything back to tax free basically. (tax is going beyond the border with the HST on food, hair cuts, school supplies and more) :evil:

beethead
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by beethead » Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:49 pm

Zeller's in GVR included Toy Story sets with the BOGO 1/2 off. Deal does not apply to clearance items.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:05 pm

I saw a correction notice in 1 of the stores I went to that the BOGO does not apply to already mark down Toy Story and Ben 10 items.

I'm starting to wonder if the nationwide Zellers gets massive orders on certain sets, clears them out, then gets another batch. I went to 5 Zellers store and all their selection is the same and with the same sets. The aisles seems more like a clearance area to me with misplaced LEGO's everywhere. They all had no pirate tanks or any of the bigger sets like endor or venator. 2 stores were better than the rest with a bit bigger selection and with an extra shelve for Prince of Persia and Toy Story.

Oh, and there was no yellow ticket price clearance on LEGO either.