[USA] Target Clearance Finds Spring 2013

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
willy431
I'm New !

Re: [USA] Target Clearance Finds

Post by willy431 » Mon May 27, 2013 8:57 pm

Location? I went to 3 targets yesterday, and didn't see these on clearance sale.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Sat Jun 01, 2013 3:47 pm

I forgot to post this yesterday, I found 3 sets of the City Mine at the Target in Danvers, MA (Liberty Tree Mall) merked down to $49.99. I got 2, for about $70 w/ bogo and Red Card.

I left one it's on an endcap by the games. BOGO ends today, see if you can pair it with another City set.

Bystander
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Bystander » Sat Jun 08, 2013 5:07 pm

Last night I stopped by a local store and found a Lego City Excavator Transport set 4203 that's reg. $39.99 for $11.98. I quickly drove to another store that I knew still had the large City Mine set, but someone beat me to it.
I decided to go by a few other stores today (Denver area) since I was out anyway, even though I figured most of the stuff would be long gone. It wound up being great day.
I got: Creator Blue Roadster 6913 70% off at $4.48
Creator Power Mech 31007 70% off at $5.98
an additional City excavator transport 4203 70% off at $11.98
and sitting on an endcap by itself a City Mine 4204 70% off at $29.98
I did find the small City Mining 4x4 sets at 1 store but it was still scanning at full price.
If you know a store that still has some of the larger City Mining sets or these 2 Creator sets left then you should check them out.

anakinisvader
Knight
Knight

Post by anakinisvader » Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:33 pm

I keep finding my least favorite LEGO's on clearance at my local Targets: Jack and Schmidt. :down:
Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

das_mikey
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by das_mikey » Sun Jun 09, 2013 5:28 am

Nothing on clearance at my target in Clearwater, FL.

dilbert12
Knight
Knight

Post by dilbert12 » Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:32 pm

Bystander wrote:Last night I stopped by a local store and found a Lego City Excavator Transport set 4203 that's reg. $39.99 for $11.98. I quickly drove to another store that I knew still had the large City Mine set, but someone beat me to it.
Bystander, please post the city/area if possible or give it in your profile. Sales vary by areas and help others to determine if it's worth checking out in their area.

Bystander
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Bystander » Mon Jun 10, 2013 6:47 pm

dilbert12 wrote:Bystander, please post the city/area if possible or give it in your profile. Sales vary by areas and help others to determine if it's worth checking out in their area.
It says "Denver area" in the third line of my post, but I will try to put it either at the beginning or the end next time so it is more noticeable.

dilbert12
Knight
Knight

Post by dilbert12 » Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:51 am

Bystander wrote:
dilbert12 wrote:Bystander, please post the city/area if possible or give it in your profile. Sales vary by areas and help others to determine if it's worth checking out in their area.
It says "Denver area" in the third line of my post, but I will try to put it either at the beginning or the end next time so it is more noticeable.
My bad. Sorry.

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:42 am

Putting the location in bold might help call attention to it - everyone's anxious to just get to the good part and see what the final prices are ;-)

That said, adding your general location to your profile helps you save time and/or confusion if you forget to state it in the post.
the_more_you_know.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

Morgan19
Knight
Knight

Post by Morgan19 » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:37 pm

I only have my one Target to base this off of, so I've no idea if it's store-specific or everywhere that still has them in stock... But I found a handful of the Harry Potter polybags 30111 - The Lab with red "as is" tags, marked down from $4.29 to $1.06. I know my store's had them hanging on the pegs for a looooong while now at full price; it's about time they were discounted.

(Note that this isn't my photo; I'm just using it for reference.)

m19

FenrisAkashi
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by FenrisAkashi » Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:41 am

These went for .37$ last christmas during thier clearance. All the random ones I had found since then didnt ring up in targets system.

CrazyRus
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by CrazyRus » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:26 am

Yeah..... This is beyond YMMV, this has about the same odds as hitting Mega Millions :)

Morgan19
Knight
Knight

Post by Morgan19 » Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:49 am

Well maybe it's not nation-wide, but who knows, there might've been other members in my area who were interested in the same deal.

Figured it couldn't hurt to post it in the first place.

SpaceViking
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by SpaceViking » Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:35 pm

I found the Minotaurus game on clearance tonight for $15 at my local target. (50% off the inflated price of $30). Hopeful they might go lower, though.

LowestFormOfWit
Citizen
Citizen

Post by LowestFormOfWit » Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:45 pm

Morgan19 wrote:I only have my one Target to base this off of, so I've no idea if it's store-specific or everywhere that still has them in stock... But I found a handful of the Harry Potter polybags 30111 - The Lab with red "as is" tags, marked down from $4.29 to $1.06. I know my store's had them hanging on the pegs for a looooong while now at full price; it's about time they were discounted.

(Note that this isn't my photo; I'm just using it for reference.)

m19
I found about 4 hanging at a local Target behind their thousand million Tie fighter polybags, and their jerkoff of a checkout operations supervisor wouldn't sell it to me. He said since the item had been deleted he couldn't sell it for any price, even the standard retail.

Seriously, guy?