[USA] ToysRUs LEGO Sale: June 2-8

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Marcus70
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: [USA] ToysRUs LEGO Sale: June 2-8

Post by Marcus70 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:01 pm

Found this link from another site, which shows TRUs have a $10 gift card with $50 purchase promo going on this week (though the link is odd, as I can't seem to find this deal just navigating through the website):

http://www.toysrus.com/shop/index.jsp?c ... dio%20Test" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

brickarmor
Knight
Knight

Post by brickarmor » Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:13 pm

Hmm, sure would be nice to get that coupon to print. Maybe it's just select stores; I don't even see SC on the list.

sydra
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by sydra » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:12 pm

Can confirm that the $10 gift card stacks with the $20 off $75. However, they wouldn't let me use reward certificates and still get the $20 off, so I walked out with nothing. *sigh*, the joys of shopping at Toys R Us.

pumbaugh
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by pumbaugh » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:25 pm

The giftcard offer is only for the select locations listed and rings up automatically according to other forums I have read.

brickarmor
Knight
Knight

Post by brickarmor » Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:34 am

pumbaugh wrote:The giftcard offer is only for the select locations listed and rings up automatically according to other forums I have read.
Well, bad news is better than no news. Thanks for clarifying.

bea
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by bea » Fri Jun 07, 2013 3:15 pm

Wheeefun wrote:I've been there, both with TRU and other retailers. I usually just suck it up and find a bag of M&M's for $1.25, which is kinda silly for a little bag of M&M's, but if it gets me above that limit it's usually worth it.
Its $20 off $75 Lego purchase so I don't think a candy bar would have helped. I looked for a CMF, but they didn't have any.

Wheeefun
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Wheeefun » Sat Jun 08, 2013 12:38 pm

bea wrote:
Wheeefun wrote:I've been there, both with TRU and other retailers. I usually just suck it up and find a bag of M&M's for $1.25, which is kinda silly for a little bag of M&M's, but if it gets me above that limit it's usually worth it.
Its $20 off $75 Lego purchase so I don't think a candy bar would have helped. I looked for a CMF, but they didn't have any.
Aw crap, sorry I missed that. I feel ya, that's so darn annoying when you're so close to the minimum and all the collectors have already ransacked the CMFs/polys if your store ever got any to begin with.