May the 4th be with you (2013)

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
legohunter
Count
Count

Re: May the 4th be with you (2013)

Post by legohunter » Tue May 14, 2013 9:44 pm

Got my package today but it has been badly crushed. I was suspecting it has been dropped by the FedEx guy. No Chima set was found. :sad:

SquareSide
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by SquareSide » Tue May 14, 2013 10:39 pm

Tested out my Chima speeder set. It's a hit with my cat, lol. Moves like a mouse. Can use the extra pieces for some of my sets and maybe the clear blue ones for my starships as lights. Once I get the Falcon built, I'll see how I can make it look with them. Also, My Walmart had the Chima Winzar pack at $9(they called it Ice Tower). At 101pcs, not a bad price. Picked it up for my Hoth sets since there is so many white pieces in it. This is why I love LEGO, can always expand the original sets.

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Wed May 15, 2013 1:09 am

legohunter wrote:Got my package today but it has been badly crushed. I was suspecting it has been dropped by the FedEx guy. No Chima set was found. :sad:
US only.

ISDAvenger
I'm New !

Post by ISDAvenger » Wed May 15, 2013 2:38 am

My B-Wing, Han Solo mini-figure, poster arrived today. It made it in fine shape and fast, considering the 7,300 miles it had to travel to get here. The box is a little creased, but I think it was shipping that way. Looking forward into building it, over three months is a long time to go without building a set.

atmail35
Duke
Duke

Post by atmail35 » Thu May 16, 2013 1:03 pm

Yesterday I received a padded envelope with the SW Poster, Han mf, 5 CMF, CMF poster and Mr. Gold Sticker. I also received the Chima set. :-D And surprisingly the posters were in great shape!

I find it really surprising (although I am not complaining) that S&H is basically putting in the Chima set in everything they send out, it seems. I suppose it might be easier than having to track which shipments have it and which don't if they didn't do it this way.

scotts
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by scotts » Fri May 17, 2013 4:03 pm

Just got off the phone with TLG, after receiving the second part of 2 seperate orders I placed for B-Wing's. Both B-Wings arrived in mint condition by the way. I didn't get the Chima sets in any order like a few others here. Well I called Lego up and said I had heard of people getting free Chima sets and I wondered if Canada was excluded in this promotion. He said we were not and that I would have 2 Chima sets sent to me to make up for it! And this is why I love I friggin love Lego and dealing with them directly, outstanding customer service! If only they had sales more often, I would much rather give my money to Lego then TRU or Walmart.

scdw43
I'm New !

Post by scdw43 » Sat May 18, 2013 8:06 pm

My 5 arrived a few days ago, all was accounted for but, my big boxes were creased. I bought them for parts In my BL store, so it didn't make a difference. Most of the time when I get sets through SmartPost ie.. Fedx/USPS I don't have a problem.

Wheeefun
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Wheeefun » Sat May 18, 2013 10:01 pm

Got my second order Friday with another Han and another Chima set :-D What a win from TLG on this one! :clap:

I know most of us were less than thrilled on the vanilla Han offering, but the Chima made up for any shortcomings imo :up: