[USA] Some Super Heroes & Monsters red tagged @ Walmart?

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
starfailure
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Re: [USA] Some Super Heroes & Monsters red tagged @ Walmart?

Post by starfailure » Tue May 07, 2013 5:14 pm

Yes. I don't really buy Super Heroes sets... Wasn't interested unless I could flip them.

bobl
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by bobl » Tue May 07, 2013 6:09 pm

That set still seems plentiful enough. I wouldn't count on flipping it any time in the near future.

markerpk
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by markerpk » Sun May 12, 2013 7:06 pm

Well I totally lucked out today. Just decided to stop in a walmart I haven't been to in a while and came across a MF Werewolf battle for $13, a Quinjet battle for $40, and a Ghost Train for.............$20!. Yep one lonely little Ghost Train in pristine condition red tagged at $50 came up $20 on the store app. I grabbed the ghost train and the werewolf but left the quinjet as I had already picked up four during last summers clearance for $25 each. I did notice several older SW sets discounted $5-$15 dollars so I'll keep my eye on those ( I remember the sith fighter and the old republic ship were discounted by $15 and Pre Vizlas fighter was discounted $10, might have been one or two more but I can't remember which ones).

Mrbill317
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Mrbill317 » Wed May 15, 2013 12:52 pm

jal4u2c wrote:I found several of these last night as well. Picked up The Creature for $5, The Mummy for $7, The Werewolf for $13, The Vampyre Hearse for $25, 4 Vampyre Castles for $69 ea., and Batman: Two Face Chase for $35. Wish i hadn't waited so long to get the Zombie set. :(
Zombies was exclusive to Target.

alexb54
Citizen
Citizen

Post by alexb54 » Wed May 15, 2013 2:12 pm

A couple days ago, I found a Vampyre Castle for $70 and Ghost Train for $54. They were the last two Lego sets in the Clearance section. The price was low enough for me to bite and get my first Monsters sets!

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Wed May 15, 2013 3:41 pm

Mrbill317 wrote:
jal4u2c wrote:I found several of these last night as well. Picked up The Creature for $5, The Mummy for $7, The Werewolf for $13, The Vampyre Hearse for $25, 4 Vampyre Castles for $69 ea., and Batman: Two Face Chase for $35. Wish i hadn't waited so long to get the Zombie set. :(
Zombies was exclusive to Target.
Yep, I will be very surprise if someone can find one in Walmart!

shootyb
Peasant
Peasant

Post by shootyb » Sat May 18, 2013 12:15 pm

I picked up the MF Werewolf set for $10 at WM.