[USA] Kmart.com Additional 50% off Clearance HURRY

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
melsig
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Re: [USA] Kmart.com Additional 50% off Clearance HURRY

Post by melsig » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:22 am

exciter1 wrote: 2 - Hero Factory Brain Attack Bruizer (44005) - $5.00 MSRP $12.99
How bizzare - didn't that just come out?

Endrsgm
I'm New !

Post by Endrsgm » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:57 am

Just wanted to let people know that the Kmart in Kapolei, Hawaii has this clearance sale at slightly higher prices e.g. Tie Fighter at 28.99 clearance 50% off sale with about 8 left. Droid escapes, Naboo planets, Geonosian cannon, etc. Most we're sitting in a cart in the the toy clearance section separate from the toy area. A whole lotta mining and Dino triceratops etc. which I picked up a few of too. My wife is going to kill me but I couldnt help myself and made a quick side trip to check it out. I was sure they would either not have the sale or be out of stock of everyting. Good little clearance section they have there. Its near the registers at the lawn and garden entrance. Happy hunting!

funkmiester2
I'm New !

Post by funkmiester2 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:39 am

Hey anyone want to swap tie fighters or Dino Triceratops for LOTR Goblin King? I have 8 tie fighters and three Dinos, also have City Dump truck 4432 (3), City 7288 Mobile Police HQ(1), and other dinos. Plus like 8 9676 Tie Interceptor SW Planets. Let me know.

Had good hunting at Kmart's in the CLE area yesterday. But didn't check any of the LOTR stuff :( Monster fighters were not clearanced either :( Spent a lot of $ and wifey no happy. Tried to leave some stuff for others at each store. I hit Brookpark, Garfield Heights, and Lorain Rd.

Also (and moderator please cut this post if this is not allowed) if any one wants any of these I generally keep one of each for my son and resell the rest on ebay and $ goes into sons college fund, so would be happy w/ $10 "profit" on big sets and $5 on small sets (after taxes, gas, and time, I'm still not sure I am making any $ or just pushing my $ from my wallet to my sons savings account with a whole lot of effort in btw) and sell them directly to members of this forum as I owe you guys/gals for more than one heads up over the last couple years. You pay shipping.

purplepirate
Peasant
Peasant

Post by purplepirate » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:42 am

Asheville, NC Kmart

2 saesee tiin's jedi starfighter- $11
2 vampirere hearse- $13
1 werewolf attack- $7
The best find though was hulk breakout for $18. Wasn't marked, just happened to scan it.

sterlingice
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by sterlingice » Tue Feb 26, 2013 6:52 am

About this time I'm bummed that there are no longer any KMarts in the state of Texas :(

exciter1
Knight
Knight

Post by exciter1 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:20 am

melsig wrote:
exciter1 wrote: 2 - Hero Factory Brain Attack Bruizer (44005) - $5.00 MSRP $12.99
How bizzare - didn't that just come out?
I had no idea at the time, but I think you're right. :what?:

funkmiester2
I'm New !

Post by funkmiester2 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:26 am

I forgot to let it be known, at least in my area, the Lego Ninjago Booster Packs were also clearanced out, though not marked. $2.50 ea. I only found two in my trips, but I'm sure someone out there will get lucky. Scan them and see!

newf
Peasant
Peasant

Post by newf » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:28 am

Morning
Hit Vernon, CT kmart this morning
They have about 4 Tie Fighters - 24.50
and alien conquest mother ship (3) for 28 bucks
All the hobbit stuff and Monsters stuff were regular priced

Neo
Knight
Knight

Post by Neo » Tue Feb 26, 2013 7:39 am

Yesterday morning 02/25/13 Aspen Hill, MD - NO JOY - Ninjago Case for 19.99 on clearance but no lego set on sale/discount.

Morgan19
Knight
Knight

Post by Morgan19 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:17 am

bigdaddy wrote:Which location in Delaware was this ?
The very-sketchy/scary Kmart at Claymont, in North Wilmington. Is that your neck of the woods? :)

starfailure
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by starfailure » Tue Feb 26, 2013 8:33 am

I went to Kmart in Huntington Station, NY and everything I scanned was full price, though I didn't check the Tie Fighters. A lot of other older sets I expected to be clearanced were not. Waste of a trip.
(I did score a couple Tie Fighters and a Ewok Attack at a Kmart in Allentown, PA, but not much left there.)

Gooker1
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Gooker1 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 10:56 am

KMart in LA on Fairfax was a bust - everything was full price. All the clearanced stuff they had from the first round last month was long gone.

brixter
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by brixter » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:21 am

The other Manhattan store at Astor Place has a nice selection, but all at over MSRP prices. Will be great if they ever decide to clearance there. Does anyone know if Kmart has a similar setup to Walmart where different stores get different $$$ amounts for clearance times?

newf
Peasant
Peasant

Post by newf » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:31 am

CT update:
Milford KMart was a bust. Small selection but nothing was in clearance. Tried Goblin King, star wars and super hero sets. Everything scanned regular price

hewhocaves
I'm New !

Post by hewhocaves » Tue Feb 26, 2013 11:46 am

Went to the KMart in Uniontown Pa today. They still have a few Dino Trikes and Pteradons, several TIE fighters a couple Clone wars sets (I just blur over them as I'm not excited by them) and some of the series 1 planets. Everything was at least 50% off MSRP and average savings was 55% off.

I snagged the last couple Ninjago sets, at least one of all of the above. I also picked up the Ghost Train for 62% off MSRP. Even more happy happy. Some of these sets are going to nephews as birthday gifts - especially the Dino ones.

Interestingly NONE of these are in the LEGO aisle. Half of the stuff is on the back wall on a clearance shelf while the other half in on a clearance shelf in the Barbie aisle.

So do a thorough sweep of the store!

Nepenthe7
Knight
Knight

Post by Nepenthe7 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 1:41 pm

Dover, NJ Kmart now has 2 of the Duplo cake set for $11 each, 2 Ninjago cases, there was 1 Joker Ultrabuild in a heavily damaged box for $6.50. Some Kreo Battleship sets were there, but I'm not interested in those, so I couldn't say which ones (there were about 4 different kinds and several of each). I don't know prices on these either... I had picked up the Duplo cake but was dissapointed otherwise by LEGO clearance - Valentines cards sets are 39 cents each - stocked up on these (right by the entrance).

willb2064
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by willb2064 » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:10 pm

Picked up a Dino Triceratops for $22.50. Passed on a bunch of SW Planet sets. Nothing else on clearance, Goblin King etc still at MSRP.

Cowabunga_kid
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Cowabunga_kid » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:20 pm

I found a couple of sets on clearance at my local Kmart in Cleveland, TN.
I bought: 9448 Ninjago Samurai Mech for $18, only one there.
There are a few sets that I found but left if anyone is close by, there are 2x 4439 City Heavy Duty Police Helicopters, 2 Joker ultrabuilds, and 1 green lantern ultrabuild. The helicopters are like $25 and don't remember the exact price on the other stuff but I think it's like 60% off MSRP.

Bystander
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Bystander » Tue Feb 26, 2013 4:35 pm

I had to drive across Colorado yesterday and I think the whole state is pretty much of a bust. I did find a mining truck for $15, a Ninjago carrying case for $7 and a Monster Fighters crazy scientist for $18.50 that someone must have missed. There were a few ultrabuilds here and there, a couple Alien conquest motherships and one City mobile police unit but that was about it. All of the newer sets that some are reporting were in stock at most of them, but are still scanning at full price. Some stores still looked like they had not recovered yet from X-mas.

ninjagoyo
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by ninjagoyo » Tue Feb 26, 2013 5:33 pm

The Hayward CA and San Leandro CA Kmarts are busts. Fully stocked with new stuff, and remaining MF, Hobbit, etc not on clearance. Even the SW planets weren't on clearance.