Friends Heartlake Stables $34 (32% off!!) @ Amazon!

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
brickarmor
Knight
Knight

Friends Heartlake Stables $34 (32% off!!) @ Amazon!

Post by brickarmor » Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:10 pm

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007Q0 ... g=tonbr-20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Go go go! Faster!

amonument74
Peasant
Peasant

Re: Friends Heartlake Stables $34 (32% off!!) @ Amazon!

Post by amonument74 » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:26 pm

You probably don't need to go that fast...it's been that price for over 2 weeks now! :)

brickarmor
Knight
Knight

Post by brickarmor » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:37 pm

Seriously? I checked the graph at Brickset before I posted (also to check my excitement) and it showed $34 only for a few days at the end of January. :crazy:

So go. At your suited speed. Or wait. :-D

Mrcoolnup
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by Mrcoolnup » Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:47 pm

I too have seen this, but want to say thanks for posting, even if not a new deal, better safe than sorry. We would rather see a deal twice than risk missing one never posted. I have been on here a short while, yet check the site a million times a day, and only recently clicked on the Amazon Discounts button at the top of the page, where this deal is nicely organized by percentage. I check that now many times a day as well. I try to buy through those links now too to support this site. Most probably already know this, but I thought to add it for anyone new reading this.

lemus
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by lemus » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:25 pm

^It is good to remind new members about the site's link for support. If you want something on amazon and you don't see an active link in the front page or the amazon discounts tab, then you can always go to the "buy LEGO" tab, select your country/region, e.g. USA and then you will see Amazon's link or other sites for that matter.
Also you can bookmark the link:
http://www.amazon.com/toys-lego-constru ... ive=390957" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
(just copy pasted from the aforementioned place)

About the Stables: yes they were at 34 at the end of january and for a week or so, tied to walmart's stock as amazon was price-matching a bunch of things.
Then it wen't up a little. And back to 34 today. I got a notification and was going to post here but Brickarmor was faster.

brickarmor
Knight
Knight

Post by brickarmor » Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:56 pm

Yep, gotta make sure TnB gets their cut! If I find something, I always copy the link from the Amazon Discounts page and paste it in my post, rather than copying the Amazon page address itself.

amonument74
Peasant
Peasant

Post by amonument74 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 8:49 am

Man, I totally forgot about the TnB cut. Thanks for the reminder!