[USA] LEGO Ninjago Ultra Sonic Raider on sale for 26% off

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[USA] LEGO Ninjago Ultra Sonic Raider on sale for 26% off

Post by Toys N Bricks » Sat Jan 26, 2013 8:44 pm

January 27 Update: Ultra Sonic Raider sold out at the sale price.

Amazon America currently has LEGO Ninjago Ultra Sonic Raider on sale for $59.45 (reg.$79.99). Savings work out to be 26% off. LEGO City Forest Police Station has also been further reduced to $57.47 (Reg.$79.99) which works out to be 29% off (thanks Ann). Free shipping on orders above $25 and no tax for most states. More of their hottest LEGO deals can be found here.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/usa-lego-ninjago ... or-26-off/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

wegj
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: [USA] LEGO Ninjago Ultra Sonic Raider on sale for 26% of

Post by wegj » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:42 am

A nice way to get all four of the ninjas in one set.
WEGJ–keep creating!
http://BRICKSTORMS.com Custom Models + Minifigs

The-Daryl
Knight
Knight

Post by The-Daryl » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:10 am

wegj wrote:A nice way to get all four of the ninjas in one set.
Aren't there 5? White, Red, Blue, Black and then Green? (And I guess the ZX give way to the kimono look and the green goes into gold...)

I don't follow Ninjago too closely. I like the mechs though :)

melsig
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by melsig » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:57 am

The-Daryl wrote:
Aren't there 5? White, Red, Blue, Black and then Green? (And I guess the ZX give way to the kimono look and the green goes into gold...)

Yes, you're right - the matching version of Lloyd (Green ninja in this series) only comes in Epic Dragon Battle and the (now retired I believe) spinner. However, Pythor P. Chumsworth, the purple baddest-of-the-bad-Serpentines, is exclusive to this set, so it's still a winner. At least for any boys between the ages of 4 - 10!

lionstone22
Peasant
Peasant

Post by lionstone22 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:46 am

there are also 15 of this set offered as USED - Like New from amazon warehouse for $51! If you don't need a mint condition box, then this is an even better deal at 36% off.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... g=tonbr-20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dilbert12
Knight
Knight

Post by dilbert12 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 10:44 am

lionstone22 wrote:there are also 15 of this set offered as USED - Like New from amazon warehouse for $51! If you don't need a mint condition box, then this is an even better deal at 36% off.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/ ... g=tonbr-20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Wow, the Amazon sale ones are already gone. Thanks for posting the used deal. I grabbed one of them. Was tempted to get two, but reason prevailed.

wegj
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by wegj » Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:01 pm

Yes, a good way to get all the ninjas except for Lloyd :p
WEGJ–keep creating!
http://BRICKSTORMS.com Custom Models + Minifigs

bigw1974
Citizen
Citizen

Post by bigw1974 » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:54 pm

dilbert12 wrote:
lionstone22 wrote:there are also 15 of this set offered as USED - Like New from amazon warehouse for $51! If you don't need a mint condition box, then this is an even better deal at 36% off.

Wow, the Amazon sale ones are already gone. Thanks for posting the used deal. I grabbed one of them. Was tempted to get two, but reason prevailed.

Good luck. I've read a lot of complaints from "used, like new" on the Amazon boards that people take out the minifigures and return them "unopened". Be sure to open and check it right away.

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:59 pm

melsig wrote:
The-Daryl wrote:

Yes, you're right - the matching version of Lloyd (Green ninja in this series) only comes in Epic Dragon Battle and the (now retired I believe) spinner. However, Pythor P. Chumsworth, the purple baddest-of-the-bad-Serpentines, is exclusive to this set, so it's still a winner. At least for any boys between the ages of 4 - 10!
Pythor P. Chumsworth was also suppose to be in the Serpentine Train set but the set didn't make it past the prototype stage.

melsig
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by melsig » Sun Jan 27, 2013 4:10 pm

dulait wrote:
Pythor P. Chumsworth was also suppose to be in the Serpentine Train set but the set didn't make it past the prototype stage.

That was sad - my son saw the prototype photo and really wanted that set for a long time after!

tensor
Knight
Knight

Post by tensor » Sun Jan 27, 2013 6:43 pm

Don't forget, Ninjago is not done yet. We may still yet see that cool-looking train.

melsig
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by melsig » Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:10 pm

tensor wrote:Don't forget, Ninjago is not done yet. We may still yet see that cool-looking train.
I hope you're right, but I wonder if they will bring the Serpentine back...

tensor
Knight
Knight

Post by tensor » Sun Jan 27, 2013 8:59 pm

I predict they will have some kind of mash-up, skeletons+snakes+stone.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:27 pm

It will be something new, I think it will be cyborg zombies.

Or pirates. :)

I should head back to the far away Walmart to see if they have the Ninjago set for $40, it was $54 two weeks ago.

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Mon Jan 28, 2013 1:50 pm

tensor wrote:Don't forget, Ninjago is not done yet. We may still yet see that cool-looking train.
As far as we know the recent season 3 wave is the last wave, and the train was in season 2, so if it did not make it then I doubt they will make it now unless we start a petition or something. Also right now the focus is on Legend of Chima.

tensor
Knight
Knight

Post by tensor » Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:08 pm

dulait wrote:
As far as we know the recent season 3 wave is the last wave, and the train was in season 2, so if it did not make it then I doubt they will make it now unless we start a petition or something. Also right now the focus is on Legend of Chima.
They would make it if were a) it's profitable and b) fits in with the mash-up theme I suggested, y'know, in a relatively comically hypothetical. Maybe the final model will be a cyborg-stone-snake-zombie-skeleton-pirate train.

Chima? Never heard of it.

robertwilliamneil
Citizen
Citizen

Post by robertwilliamneil » Mon Jan 28, 2013 5:22 pm

dulait wrote:

Actually, Lego announced that Ninjago is not ending for good -

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7710&p=65225&hilit=ninjago#p65225" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Tue Jan 29, 2013 12:36 am

tensor wrote:
dulait wrote:
They would make it if were a) it's profitable and b) fits in with the mash-up theme I suggested, y'know, in a relatively comically hypothetical. Maybe the final model will be a cyborg-stone-snake-zombie-skeleton-pirate train.

Chima? Never heard of it.
http://chima.lego.com/en-us/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
For some reason the color scheme of the main character kinda reminds me of Thundercats?
robertwilliamneil wrote:
dulait wrote:

Actually, Lego announced that Ninjago is not ending for good -

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=7710&p=65225&hilit=ninjago#p65225" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Interesting, I guess they want some kind of backup just incase Chima become a flop. But Ninjago being so successful, and being a non-licensed theme, it is hard for Lego to turn down their very own money making creation I guess. And now it all make sense that the so called the end of the line was an excuse for them to charge more on the last wave, wow, they sure have some smart marketing people working for them.

anakinisvader
Knight
Knight

Post by anakinisvader » Tue Jan 29, 2013 6:52 am

They need to cross the Ninjago and Chima lines so the Ninjas can whoop up on those freaky lookin chima dudes. They are just too creepy looking to buy. I dont want to give my kids nightmares. "Daddy, Daddy, that freaky chima guy was in my dream and scared me!!!!!"
Why do we drive on a parkway and park on a driveway?

dulait
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by dulait » Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:36 am

anakinisvader wrote:They need to cross the Ninjago and Chima lines so the Ninjas can whoop up on those freaky lookin chima dudes. They are just too creepy looking to buy. I dont want to give my kids nightmares. "Daddy, Daddy, that freaky chima guy was in my dream and scared me!!!!!"
But ninjago snakes and skeletons did not scare your kids, or you avoided those when you brought them the sets? Well time will tell if Chima will be successful or not, but it is good to know that Ninjago will be back in 2014.