[USA] Walmart Clearance Sale

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
zjygkmatt
Peasant
Peasant

Re: [USA] Walmart Clearance Sale

Post by zjygkmatt » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:55 pm

Was this only for today, or is it while they last? Like are there clearance sticker on them at Walmart or do you have to cross your fingers? I couldn't get out today due to a Dentist APPT.

popnfresh
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by popnfresh » Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:59 pm

until they sell out. some walmarts mark em, some dont, some discount em (most probably), some dont its a huge YMMV while supplies last
Last edited by popnfresh on Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

intromission
Knight
Knight

Post by intromission » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:25 pm

We ventured out again to 3 more Walmarts in the evening to try to find a Tower Takedown and complete the Dino collection. Didn't find those but did find Sith Infiltrator (so I guess we'll be returning the Darth Maul watch), Dino Ambush Attack, Fangpyre Mech, Fangpyre Truck Ambush, City Polybag, Fire ATV.

Plenty of sets to bribe my kid with every month till next year. I will not rest until I find that Tower Takedown though. Lol.

kwkw
Knight
Knight

Post by kwkw » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:35 pm

My haul from 8 different Walmarts (all 50% off or more):
50 series 8 for $1 each
11 Mandalorean and clone trooper battle packs
4 Ewok Attack
2 Battle of Naboo
2 Dino T-Rex Hunter
1 Dino Raptor
1 Dino Triceratops
1 Ninjago Kai Bicycle
1 Ninjago Rattlecopter
1 Recycling Truck
30 MTT and Star Destroyer Polybags
1 Sebulba and Anakins Podracers
1 City Harbor
1 City Fire Plane (only 35 % off but wanted a second one cause I love planes)
1 Monster Fighters Mummy

Not discounted but very cool:
Friends Kitten, Squirrel and Turtle bags x3

Also found a bunch of opened sets missing dinos or figs, so make sure you check your sets Walmart seems to have the biggest problem with thieves
Last edited by kwkw on Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kwkw
Knight
Knight

Post by kwkw » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:49 pm

Can anyone help me out with a sith infiltrator, I'll pay cost, shipping and give you a few cmf 8 for your troubles. I could also trade a sebulba and anakins podracer if you'd like. Let me know, Thank you.

skiizim
I'm New !

Post by skiizim » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:54 pm

^---Thanks to me... =P
We found a shelf tag for the Millennium Falcon for $79 good luck with that, also look out for Tie Fighters for $30 and X-Wings for $40, think everything else has already been posted.

popnfresh
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by popnfresh » Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:59 pm

sadly x-wings scanned for full price at all the ones I checked, good luck to everyone else out there, seems this sale is turning out to be very very decent

exciter1
Knight
Knight

Post by exciter1 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:02 pm

I did snap a pic today before putting everything away. I had to hustle and get things boxed up before all the kiddos came over for Christmas dinner today.

zjygkmatt
Peasant
Peasant

Post by zjygkmatt » Wed Dec 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Unfair after seeing that ^
I went to both Walmarts near me, and both were a waste. One had nothing in the sale aisle, nor much Lego at all period and the other just had normal priced everything and no aisle. The fact that Other stores have the MTT Polybag and none in PA seem to do also pisses me off.

dilbert12
Knight
Knight

Post by dilbert12 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:19 pm

kwkw wrote:My haul from 8 different Walmarts (all 50% off or more):
50 series 8 for $1 each
4 Ewok Attack
2 Battle of Naboo
2 Dino T-Rex Hunter
1 Dino Raptor
1 Dino Triceratops
1 Ninjago Kai Bicycle
1 Ninjago Rattlecopter
1 Recycling Truck
1 City Harbor
1 Monster Fighters Mummy

Also found a bunch of opened sets missing dinos or figs, so make sure you check your sets Walmart seems to have the biggest problem with thieves
Where are you located in California? I've only seen two stores and they're wiped out. I'm in SoCal, Orange County area.

dilbert12
Knight
Knight

Post by dilbert12 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:20 pm

exciter1 wrote:I did snap a pic today before putting everything away. I had to hustle and get things boxed up before all the kiddos came over for Christmas dinner today.

*Jaw Drops* It may be worth a plane ticket to fly out there or other locations with these awesome sales. Great haul.

kwkw
Knight
Knight

Post by kwkw » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:48 pm

dilbert12 wrote:
kwkw wrote:My haul from 8 different Walmarts (all 50% off or more):
50 series 8 for $1 each
4 Ewok Attack
2 Battle of Naboo
2 Dino T-Rex Hunter
1 Dino Raptor
1 Dino Triceratops
1 Ninjago Kai Bicycle
1 Ninjago Rattlecopter
1 Recycling Truck
1 City Harbor
1 Monster Fighters Mummy

Where are you located in California? I've only seen two stores and they're wiped out. I'm in SoCal, Orange County area.
I hit up 8 different Wallys in the Inland Empire area from Corona to Perris, nothing left at these locations, I got to most places late as well so there was probably better stuff out there.

bufsabres1
I'm New !

Post by bufsabres1 » Wed Dec 26, 2012 8:57 pm

zjygkmatt wrote:Was this only for today, or is it while they last? Like are there clearance sticker on them at Walmart or do you have to cross your fingers? I couldn't get out today due to a Dentist APPT.
I visited 4 Walmarts today and they all had the same deals. None of the walmarts had any pricing tags for the 50% off. Take the list from here and if the have them use the scanner to check the price.

Christmas Shopping is almost done for next year. Here is what I got today
2 Ewok Attack
20 series 7 & 8 Mini Figures $1 each
Republic Frigate
sith infiltrator
luke landspeeder
sith nightspeeder lego
Star Wars V-Wing Starfighter
2 Mandalorian™ Battle Pack
3 Clone Trooper Battle Pack
If I get a chance tomorrow I can stop out to one more store after work and see if I can find any deals.
Also one Walmart had the Lego Star Wars Advent Calander for $24.50 I left on the shelf for that price. But another walmart still had one and it scanned regular price.

Happy Hunting

thehotsung
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by thehotsung » Thu Dec 27, 2012 1:33 am

This is the most depressing thread ever, make this the worst Christmas ever for me. It funny because I need these more than any of you guys, u guys have a bunch and just add it to your collection whereas I actually play with them. Oh well the rich keep getting richer. Seeing all these huge collection or haul u guys bought make me want to puke.

Exciter do you really need to get every [redacted] sales out there? I know you been helpful to me but this is just absolutely disgusting how your always at every Lego sales and getting everything.
Last edited by vynsane on Thu Dec 27, 2012 11:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: foul language removed, the rest is as originally posted.

SlickP
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by SlickP » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:34 am

thehotsung wrote:This is the most depressing thread ever, make this the worst Christmas ever for me. It funny because I need these more than any of you guys, u guys have a bunch and just add it to your collection whereas I actually play with them. Oh well the rich keep getting richer. Seeing all these huge collection or haul u guys bought make me want to puke.

Exciter do you really need to get every [redacted] sales out there? I know you been helpful to me but this is just absolutely disgusting how your always at every Lego sales and getting everything.
Lol

http://www.usatoday.com/story/money/bus ... t/1732525/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Last edited by SlickP on Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

SpaceViking
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by SpaceViking » Thu Dec 27, 2012 6:40 am

thehotsung wrote:This is the most depressing thread ever, make this the worst Christmas ever for me. It funny because I need these more than any of you guys, u guys have a bunch and just add it to your collection whereas I actually play with them. Oh well the rich keep getting richer. Seeing all these huge collection or haul u guys bought make me want to puke.

Deals like exciter's are found mostly in rural areas. Move there, and you can enjoy the spoils, too!

(or, just be patient and catch the good on-line deals as they come up.)

p.s. patience is a virtue. envy is not.

ignore my posts
I'm New !

Post by ignore my posts » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:16 am

exciter1 wrote:I did snap a pic today before putting everything away. I had to hustle and get things boxed up before all the kiddos came over for Christmas dinner today.

I got a similar haul this morning here in Baton Rouge. All the same sets, varying quantity all 50-75% off.

brixter
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by brixter » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:46 am

New deals this morning...
LotR
Attack on Weathertop $40
Shelob Attacks $13
Mines of Moria $54

DC superheroes
Batmobile $35
Catwoman$9

Marvel Superheroes
Capt America cycle $9

City
Rescue helicopter $35

There may have been more, but most of the new discounts are around 30~35% off. There were some sets from within these themes that were not discounted. Also, I think all of the Monster Fighters were discounted. Most of the discounted sets were being moved into a clearance section away from the toy area.

exciter1
Knight
Knight

Post by exciter1 » Thu Dec 27, 2012 8:48 am

I left a bunch of sets on the shelves. Go get 'em... Actually, the whole reason I started stocking up on Lego recently is because I have a 5-year old. He'll reap the rewards someday, but is too young to put these sets together right now.

Brickmythic
Knight
Knight

Post by Brickmythic » Thu Dec 27, 2012 9:30 am

there is plenty to go around up here in the northeast. from the keystone state to NJ to the empire state, wal marts are absolutely flooded with this clearance stuff.

Here is a pro tip:

For anyone in the urban northeast look for walmarts close to goodwill distribution centers and major highways. The northeast is flooded with this stuff guys. The only unfortunate thing for some investors may be that these locations are often close to poverty stricken ghetto's so you'll be going to walmarts where people get shot and stabbed daily.