[USA] Walmart Clearance Sale

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
kwkw
Knight
Knight

Re: [USA] Walmart Clearance Sale

Post by kwkw » Fri Dec 28, 2012 12:52 pm

Anyone have a clearanced ninjago ultra sonic raider that they can sell or trade me? Send me a personal message I had a pretty good walmart haul myself so you can have your pick of my things or I can paypal you cost plus shipping plus paypal fees and a few cmf series 8 free for your troubles. Let me know Thanks

mterr1
I'm New !

Post by mterr1 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:17 pm

Desperately looking for a black pearl, please if anyone has a spare to sell at or around cost + shipping i would be interested.

exciter1
Knight
Knight

Post by exciter1 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:57 pm

kwkw wrote:Anyone have a clearanced ninjago ultra sonic raider that they can sell or trade me? Send me a personal message I had a pretty good walmart haul myself so you can have your pick of my things or I can paypal you cost plus shipping plus paypal fees and a few cmf series 8 free for your troubles. Let me know Thanks
The Ninjago Ultra Sonic Raider and Epic Dragon Battle are 2 sets I haven't found marked down yet.

I did see a Millenium Falcon at the Wal-Mart my niece works at for $99.97, so I'm having her pick it up for me with her employee discount. ;-)

kwkw
Knight
Knight

Post by kwkw » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:10 pm

exciter1 wrote:
kwkw wrote:Anyone have a clearanced ninjago ultra sonic raider that they can sell or trade me? Send me a personal message I had a pretty good walmart haul myself so you can have your pick of my things or I can paypal you cost plus shipping plus paypal fees and a few cmf series 8 free for your troubles. Let me know Thanks
The Ninjago Ultra Sonic Raider and Epic Dragon Battle are 2 sets I haven't found marked down yet.

I did see a Millenium Falcon at the Wal-Mart my niece works at for $99.97, so I'm having her pick it up for me with her employee discount. ;-)
Nice on the Falcon, those have been cleaned out here in Southern California for a while now. Seems like many walmarts (none around me) have the Raider for $54 not the best discount but it hasn't been lower than $60 (on amazon) since it was released.

miscrms
I'm New !

Post by miscrms » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:34 pm

Hit a few more Phoenix area stores this morning.

Scottsdale Chaparral and 101 was pretty cleaned out.
In Mesa either the Baseline and Country club or Dobson and 202 store still had some mining trucks and recycling centers (sorry, can't remember which) at 50% off.
Tempe Southern and Rural had a very small section, but picked up the following:
9471 LOTR Uruk-hai Army $21 was $29.97
9469 Gandalf Arrives $9 was $12.97
Bought one of each, they still had a few more. Had seen lots of these sets around, but this is the first local store I found that had these marked down.

Rob

King
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by King » Fri Dec 28, 2012 2:49 pm

miscrms wrote:Hit a few more Phoenix area stores this morning.

Scottsdale Chaparral and 101 was pretty cleaned out.
In Mesa either the Baseline and Country club or Dobson and 202 store still had some mining trucks and recycling centers (sorry, can't remember which) at 50% off.
Tempe Southern and Rural had a very small section, but picked up the following:
9471 LOTR Uruk-hai Army $21 was $29.97
9469 Gandalf Arrives $9 was $12.97
Bought one of each, they still had a few more. Had seen lots of these sets around, but this is the first local store I found that had these marked down.

Rob
We did see Gandalf (and almost everything else LOTR) marked down about 30% at Christown Mall (19th Av and Bethany Home). Chaparral was cleaned out on Wednesday night. We saw a ton of Craiglist / Ebay resellers in the Mesa / Tempe / Chandler area loading up on Lego, Laser Tag Guns (no idea what they are called) and WWE figures so I imagine that they hit that one as well.

King

prozac
Knight
Knight

Post by prozac » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:24 pm

I havent seen shit this clearance season. Probably netter for my wallet that way anyhoo lol!

exciter1
Knight
Knight

Post by exciter1 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:26 pm

Picked up a few more that I passed over the other day, for some reason.

6 - Series 5 minifigures - $6.00 reg. $2.97 - $3.47 each
1 - City Loader (30151) Polybag - $1.50 reg. $3.97
2 - SW Sith Infiltrator (7961) - $27.00 reg. $54.97
1 - SW Clone Trooper Battle Pack (79143) - $6.00 reg. $12.97
3 - SW Mandalorian Battle Pack (7914) - $6.00 reg. $12.97
Lego Hero Factory 6223 Bulk - $6.00 reg. $12.99

marcusloignon
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by marcusloignon » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:28 pm

janckson wrote:
earl9371 wrote:I hit a number of WM's in the Louisville KY area tonight, and was blown away - not by the deals, but by what seemed like the huge number of $75+ sets that had been tampered with. Someone uneducated never would have caught it, but it was incredibly easy to see how the seals had been removed and replaced. In some stores it literally seemed like every set above this price point had been monkeyed with. I picked up one large SW set that felt half as heavy as it should have. What kills me with this practice are the kids who opened their presents on Christmas only to find what was supposed to be in the box was far from reality. I once had this happen to me when I gave a nephew a Brio-type Polar Express train - he was ecstatic when he unwrapped it, but when we opened the box and all the trains had been taken he was crushed and started crying. I'm sure Lego tracks this (and would never release it), but since they'll make good on any parts or minifigs reported missing it'd be fascinating to know if some retailers have larger problems with this than others. I've never seen anything in Lego aisles like what I witnessed tonight. Very sad.
I came across my first set at Target that had a upc from a more expensive set taped to the bottom. When I scaned it to find the price the description came up as something else. I then looked at the upc and noticed the tape. :sad:
Yea it sucks. I stumbled across 4 republic frigates at $50 each the other day but 3 of them were retaped. -_-

wkunert
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by wkunert » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:46 pm

In Rancho Cordova WM today I bought a Forest Police Station for $54 and SpongeBob SquarePants Bikini Bottom Undersea Party for $35. I left one Spongebob and 2 Police on the shelf.

Thundarr
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Thundarr » Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:52 pm

marcusloignon wrote:I came across my first set at Target that had a upc from a more expensive set taped to the bottom. When I scaned it to find the price the description came up as something else. I then looked at the upc and noticed the tape. :sad:
This happened to me at Wal-Mart as well, but with an opposite result. On the 26th, I was scanning a bunch of random sets and the 4203 mine excavator transporter scanned as a colander for $1.50. There was a Walmart.com barcode sticker covering the UPC.

intromission
Knight
Knight

Post by intromission » Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:16 pm

@popnfresh: Can't thank you enough man! Finally scored that missing Dino set at 30% off thanks to your suggestion. I had no idea they were clearancing Dino as well. Just to spread some of the good karma around, any MA residents that missed the HQ or Trex sets at Walmart, there was one of each at 50% off at the Stoughton Target as of 5:00 this evening.

drtabo
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by drtabo » Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Thundarr wrote:
marcusloignon wrote:I came across my first set at Target that had a upc from a more expensive set taped to the bottom. When I scaned it to find the price the description came up as something else. I then looked at the upc and noticed the tape. :sad:
The weird thing is, I didn't clearly see any UPC tampering, maybe I should take another look.

I had a S8 CMF ring up as $25, (set 7345), but when I examined them all, they all look normal, no barcode tampering, not sure what happened.

scandell
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by scandell » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:11 pm

My haul:

Willing to trade
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

jeffbock2
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by jeffbock2 » Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:37 pm

For those who are interested the Lego City Ambulance is currently available at Walmart.com for $9.50

kwkw
Knight
Knight

Post by kwkw » Fri Dec 28, 2012 9:57 pm

scandell wrote:My haul:

Willing to trade
Was this from the Santa Ana Walmart?

dilbert12
Knight
Knight

Post by dilbert12 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:32 am

Willing to trade

Wow! Nice haul. What day did you hit Walmart to get those?

scandell
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by scandell » Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:05 am

kwkw wrote:

Willing to trade
Was this from the Santa Ana Walmart?

No these are from Salt Lake City!! I love visiting the inlaws! :)

I picked these up on the 27th!

Thundarr
Peasant
Peasant

Post by Thundarr » Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:17 am

Wow which SLC store did you hit? I hit about 5 on the 26th before running into another guy who had been hitting them all morning himself, so I figured there wouldnt be much left. I did see lots of Lotr but it was only 33% off so I passed for now. Looks like you picked them up lol.

jeffbock2
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by jeffbock2 » Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:22 am

Stopped by Walmart this morning. Everything on clearance was pretty much gone but did manage to find one Series 8 figure for $1 and the City Fire Pick-Up Truck (7942) for $5. I bought them both.
Last edited by jeffbock2 on Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:11 am, edited 1 time in total.