[YoYo] 20% off select Lego

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
wegj
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: [YoYo] 20% off select Lego

Post by wegj » Thu Dec 13, 2012 9:26 pm

Wow, I ordered yesterday and got it today!
WEGJ–keep creating!
http://BRICKSTORMS.com Custom Models + Minifigs

seydee
I'm New !

Post by seydee » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:45 am

Brick & Blue wrote:I figured for $17 and no illegal internet tax until next year I can get the pirate ship I've always wanted and sell the minifigures off. :lol:

My four things already arrived, took only like 18 hours. Even through when I bought them they said half would come today and half tomorrow.

Another great job yoyo.com!
If you don't mind me asking, which courier did yoyo user to send the package to you.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:14 pm

I ordered so much recently I'm not completely sure, but Amazon ships USPS, I think Yoyo said it was Fedex.

if you order over $100 (total vale before savings) the shipping gets upgraded from two day to overnight.

seydee
I'm New !

Post by seydee » Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:15 pm

Thanks for the info. I guess it depend where you shipped to.

Shipped to WA and its using Ontrac. Arrived in 2 days time. The free upgrade is for purchase made with Amazon or Yoyo? I spend $600 but still on standard 2 days shipping.

Brick & Blue
Count
Count

Post by Brick & Blue » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:08 pm

seydee wrote:Thanks for the info. I guess it depend where you shipped to.

Shipped to WA and its using Ontrac. Arrived in 2 days time. The free upgrade is for purchase made with Amazon or Yoyo? I spend $600 but still on standard 2 days shipping.
Yoyo. Once I spent over $100 it said I'd get half the ideas overnight (Thursday) and the other half on Friday, but all game in one box on Thursday.

I think it also has to do where and what you ordered and if it is in a nearby warehouse or not.

King
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by King » Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:37 pm

I made two orders on Wednesday about an hour apart. The first said it would be delivered on Friday via UPS and it was delivered as stated.

The second said it would be delivered on Saturday (today) via Fedex and it was not. It is was last scanned in Kansas yesterday. No update from Yoyo or Fedex so who knows where it is.

Both orders were for exactly the same items.

King