KMart Cyber Monday (Active Now) up to 40% off + f/s + coupon

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
melsig
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

KMart Cyber Monday (Active Now) up to 40% off + f/s + coupon

Post by melsig » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:36 am

Kmart has a few good deals for Cyber Monday (valid 11/25-11/27). Free shipping on orders $49+. Plus coupon code RETAIL5 takes an additional $5 off orders $45+. Discounts range from almost 40% down to 10% - with the coupon code and free shipping you can get a good deal if you hunt around.

Shop Now at Kmart.com

MF Vampyre Hearse $23.99
SW Tie Fighter $34.99
HF Black Phantom $12.99
City Satellite Launch Pad $12.99
Dino Raptor Chase $19.99

Hobbit Board Game $31.49
SW X-Wing $49.99
LoTR Attack on Weathertop $49.99
LoTR Uruk-Hai $24.99
City Fire Plane $49.99
Minotaurus $22.49
HF Voltix $11.00
HF Core Hunter $11.00
Heroica Fortaan $26.99
SW Twin Pod Cloud Car $7.99
Marvel Ultrabuild Hulk $9.99

Some of these are store pickup only (and more will become so as they sell out, I imagine), so you'll have to hunt around a little.

For example, I picked up a Tie Fighter + Vampyre Hearse for $57.35, including sales tax ($53.98 without sales tax).

Good luck.

zak001
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Re: KMart Cyber Monday (Active Now) up to 40% off + f/s + co

Post by zak001 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:09 pm

KTOYS5 will also stack with another code on a $50+ order, though this dropped me below the free-shipping threshold for a Tie Fighter / Vampyre Hearse combo. So I added a $7.99 SW Twin Pod Cloud Car set to get back over it rather than pay for shipping.

cbaker1974
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by cbaker1974 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:46 pm

Thanks melsig and zak001! I was able to get 2x Vampyre Hearse and Tipper Truck for $54.xx out the door after adding RETAIL5 and KTOYS5. Also 10% cash back through ShopDiscover so final total came out to be ~46% off!

melsig
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by melsig » Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:57 pm

Interesting. I did try it, but ktoys5 did not stack for me. Ah, well...

neomonkey
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by neomonkey » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:24 pm

Thanks OP. I got the hearse.

neomonkey
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by neomonkey » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:25 pm

melsig wrote:Interesting. I did try it, but ktoys5 did not stack for me. Ah, well...
It has to be over $50 before you apply it and you have to enter it after the other code.

melsig
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by melsig » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:33 pm

I got curious and tried different combinations. I put in $75+ of toys and KTOYS5 still did not stack with RETAIL5 for me, but KMART10PSAVINGS (10% off whole $75+ order) did stack with KMART5 ($5 off $50). I suggest before anyone places an order to do a general coupon search for kmart and try different combos...

tensor
Knight
Knight

Post by tensor » Sun Nov 25, 2012 2:53 pm

2x Tie fighters with KTOYS5 and RETAIL5 makes the pair $59.98.
Using ebates 7%, brings it down to $55.78
$27.89 each, nice.

tensor
Knight
Knight

Post by tensor » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:00 pm

Hey btw, can we merge the BF and sales and deals? It doesn't make much sense to have to check 2 different forums for the same thing now.

Yeah, I get there's the whole Cyber Monday thing, but still, a deal's a deal now right?

vynsane
TnB Forum Moderator
TnB Forum Moderator

Post by vynsane » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:07 pm

tensor wrote:Yeah, I get there's the whole Cyber Monday thing, but still, a deal's a deal now right?
It's a temporary area to put all the BF/CM stuff for now. It will be folded into the regular S&D forum after all is said and done.
ALL HAIL THE BLACTRON EMPIRE!

Flickr Photostream | Dropbox - LDD files and instruction archive

tensor
Knight
Knight

Post by tensor » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:12 pm

vynsane wrote:
tensor wrote:Yeah, I get there's the whole Cyber Monday thing, but still, a deal's a deal now right?
It's a temporary area to put all the BF/CM stuff for now. It will be folded into the regular S&D forum after all is said and done.
I understand that. My point is, there are a number of good deals going on, so I'm not quite getting why one deal (kmart) appears in this forum and others (yoyo, tru, etc.) appear in the sales and deals forum. Is it just because it's labeled "Cyber Monday?" Again, a deal is a deal is a deal.

Ice
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Ice » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:30 pm

tensor wrote:
vynsane wrote:
I understand that. My point is, there are a number of good deals going on, so I'm not quite getting why one deal (kmart) appears in this forum and others (yoyo, tru, etc.) appear in the sales and deals forum. Is it just because it's labeled "Cyber Monday?" Again, a deal is a deal is a deal.
Hi tensor, I understand where your coming from. But for the time being, this forum is mainly for retailers that advertise their deals as "Black Friday" or "Cyber Monday". All other regular deals that are not advertised this way will be posted over in the Sales & Deals Forum during this period.

As vynsane mentioned, we'll be keeping this forum until November 27 (after Cyber Monday) which is only one more day. But if it really is bugging you, keep in mind that you can always view all of the shopping forums in one place. Hope this helps. :)

melsig
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by melsig » Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:37 pm

tensor wrote:
vynsane wrote:
Well, also, in all fairness, I'm the one who posted it here - the topic wasn't moved by admin. I was wondering why the topic was so slow this afternoon and realized most people probably weren't checking over here anymore. I have the habit of simply clicking on "new posts" and "active posts" whenever I log on (daily right now, maybe hourly today?!), so I figured other people would be doing the same...

toyz4me
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by toyz4me » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:53 pm

I ordered 3x Dump Truck and a Satellite launch pad a few hours ago. Just got a phone call cancelling my 3x dump trucks, told me they don't have the stock and then on top of that would charge me shipping for the one item they did have.

Think Kmart should have handled it better (((

tensor
Knight
Knight

Post by tensor » Sun Nov 25, 2012 4:57 pm

Ice wrote:
tensor wrote:
vynsane wrote:
Hi tensor, I understand where your coming from. But for the time being, this forum is mainly for retailers that advertise their deals as "Black Friday" or "Cyber Monday". All other regular deals that are not advertised this way will be posted over in the Sales & Deals Forum during this period.

As vynsane mentioned, we'll be keeping this forum until November 27 (after Cyber Monday) which is only one more day. But if it really is bugging you, keep in mind that you can always view all of the shopping forums in one place. Hope this helps. :)
I can't wait another day!!!!

Kidding, it's fine, just trying to be as laz...er efficient as possible.

melsig
Royal Guardian
Royal Guardian

Post by melsig » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:35 pm

toyz4me wrote:I ordered 3x Dump Truck and a Satellite launch pad a few hours ago. Just got a phone call cancelling my 3x dump trucks, told me they don't have the stock and then on top of that would charge me shipping for the one item they did have.

Oh, Kmart's customer service is horrible. I've had the same experience before. You just have to grit your teeth - at least they do have genuinely good (sometimes great) deals from time to time and do not mark up their sets the way some other stores do.

earl9371
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by earl9371 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 5:42 pm

Could K Mart's website POSSIBLY suck more than it does? For the life of me I can't figure out how to check in-store inventory.

kyzr44
I'm New !

Post by kyzr44 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:33 pm

Will Walmart honor this sale as well?
give a man a fish you feed him for a day, teach a man to fish and you lose a great business opportunity

thenos
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by thenos » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:35 pm

Good luck. Even when they say they have it in stores, they don't. Sometimes when they don't, they do. Crazy world man, Kmart world.

toyz4me
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by toyz4me » Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:43 pm

melsig wrote:
toyz4me wrote:I ordered 3x Dump Truck and a Satellite launch pad a few hours ago. Just got a phone call cancelling my 3x dump trucks, told me they don't have the stock and then on top of that would charge me shipping for the one item they did have.

Oh, Kmart's customer service is horrible. I've had the same experience before. You just have to grit your teeth - at least they do have genuinely good (sometimes great) deals from time to time and do not mark up their sets the way some other stores do.
Yes, just move on )) Hope for a better deal somewhere out there...)))