[USA] ToysRUs 2 Day LEGO Sale - Friday & Saturday Only

Share your LEGO Sales and LEGO Deals Finds here.
Forum rules
Please remember that Store Pricing topics should be placed in the "Retailer Discussions" Forum. If you find new LEGO products (and not on sale), please post in the "LEGO Availability" Forum.
Toys N Bricks
Administrator
Administrator

[USA] ToysRUs 2 Day LEGO Sale - Friday & Saturday Only

Post by Toys N Bricks » Thu Nov 01, 2012 6:46 pm

For 2 days only, Toys R Us America will be offering 2 days of Doorbuster and Super Saver deals. I wouldn't really call these doorbusters, but the savings are ok like the Monster Fighter The Werewolf for $14.99 (reg.$19.99). It also appears that this set is the best deal (25% off) out of all the other items.

Article Link: http://toysnbricks.com/usa-toysrus-2-da ... rday-only/
Toys N Bricks
A LEGO Fan Community. Like us on FaceBook and follow us on Twitter!

The-Daryl
Knight
Knight

Re: [USA] ToysRUs 2 Day LEGO Sale - Friday & Saturday Only

Post by The-Daryl » Fri Nov 02, 2012 5:08 am

Groovy sale! Where did this information come from? I look at TRU site and there is a two day sale listed, with neither of these coupons/pictures. Wondering if it's region specific.

BeMild
Noble Citizen
Noble Citizen

Post by BeMild » Fri Nov 02, 2012 9:32 am

The-Daryl wrote:Groovy sale! Where did this information come from? I look at TRU site and there is a two day sale listed, with neither of these coupons/pictures. Wondering if it's region specific.
If you click on the coupons you will see that there is a code to (allegedly) enter online to get you the deal (allegedly). The deal is active starting at 1PM today...so I guess we will wait and see what happens...good luck.

tensor
Knight
Knight

Post by tensor » Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:44 am

BeMild wrote:
The-Daryl wrote:Groovy sale! Where did this information come from? I look at TRU site and there is a two day sale listed, with neither of these coupons/pictures. Wondering if it's region specific.
If you click on the coupons you will see that there is a code to (allegedly) enter online to get you the deal (allegedly). The deal is active starting at 1PM today...so I guess we will wait and see what happens...good luck.
The bonus pass coupon says it's valid starting at 3pm today to 1pm tomorrow.

zak001
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by zak001 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:25 pm

Code 956050 at checkout works at TRU.com on a few select items - max 5 discounts per customer. $8.99 for 9462 The Mummy, $14.99 for 9463 The Werewolf. Free shipping above $49. Alas, they're out of the free Coffin Car with Monster Fighters purchase.

kraftcheesy
Citizen
Citizen

Post by kraftcheesy » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Went to my local TRU today. Got the above deal of $8.99 for 9462 The Mummy, $14.99 for 9463 The Werewolf and got the free Coffin car in store for a total of $25.56 with tax!

The-Daryl
Knight
Knight

Post by The-Daryl » Fri Nov 02, 2012 4:16 pm

Thanks for the heads up about this. Got The Mummy, and the Werewolf. Unfortunately my store was out of coffin cars and substitued a series 7 minifigure (hooray grandma visitor... no wait, not hooray more like huh?).

Called the other TRU in town and they are also out of coffin cars, so looks like I'm going to miss that exclusive.

Can't beat 8.99 and 14.99 though for some Monster Fighter sets :)

goshe7
Citizen
Citizen

Post by goshe7 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:20 pm

I got a pair of Werewolfs. $32.00 total. Alas, my TRU was also out of coffin cars (and didn't offer to substitute any of the other polybags.) Still a nice deal without having to hope I find one when these get clearanced.

King
Honored Citizen
Honored Citizen

Post by King » Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:56 am

Sadly like every other TRU promo, the code doesn't work for us. Guess we are on some sort of blacklist or something!

King

tensor
Knight
Knight

Post by tensor » Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:39 am

King wrote:Sadly like every other TRU promo, the code doesn't work for us. Guess we are on some sort of blacklist or something!

King
Create another account with a different email address and try. You can also try clearing your cookies.